Halo 2

Holy Sh*&!

My package showed up from EBGames a day early!

NOW I just have to get through the rest of the workday.

TONIGHT the Covenant are gonna PAY!

(cue music ...Da duh duh DAA!)

I had to move my aspect ratio on my TV from Wide Zoom to Full. That fixed my issue.

Halo 2 is AWESOME!!!!

I didn't notice anything different so I'm guessing 480p is working okay for me....

I have my dashboard displayed in 480p.

I haven't played too much of the campaign but from what I can tell it is VERY good! It plays out quite like a movie in some places.

I'm about halfway through the campaign and it is a lot of fun.

I also am playing cooperative. On my widescreen it is defaulting to side by side views instead of top and bottom like it was with the first one. Is there ANY way to change it to top and bottom?

BobMurdoch said:
I'm about halfway through the campaign and it is a lot of fun.

I also am playing cooperative. On my widescreen it is defaulting to side by side views instead of top and bottom like it was with the first one. Is there ANY way to change it to top and bottom?
The CO-OP may have to with what controller input you are using. Tr using 2 and 3? or 1 and 3.

They made the co-op and 2 player go vertical than horizontal on 16:9 so that each player would have more of a "normal" view. The only way to get it back to horizontal is to change the Xbox back to 4:3.

Rumor has it that Bungee is working on a patch to fix the 480p issue.

Arghhh!!!!!! The ending to the game freaking sucks balls!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed at the ending it freaking sucks!!!!!!!!! I don't really want to destroy the end for anyone that hasn't finished it but it sucks ass!!! Arghh!!!! If it weren't for the Xbox Live part of it, this game wouldn't be worth ten bucks. Woe is me.

Rumor has it the ending is like it is because they are going to make a Halo 3, possibly for XBox 2.

I'm with you neutron. Rumor also has it they had to chop the game to make deadline, so...... they left everyone hanging. I like everything about the game, even the ending. Kind of reminds me of Lord of the rings. :)

Lord of the Rings only made me wait a year for the ending.... I'm guessing I will need to wait until Nov. 2007 to find the ending to this one.......

Here's too hoping that they release downloadable content to give the game a proper ending, but I'm not holding my breath........

Halo 2.5 anyone?

I've heard that MS wants to get the Xbox 2 out by Christmas of next year. I'm sure Halo 3 wouldn't be too far behind that.

If there is not a Halo 3 (or 2.5) released when Xbox 2 comes out next year, there will be no sales. Halo is THE reason Xbox is still around and they have to get a version of Halo ready when it launches.

BTW, for those of you with widescreen TVs.....

If you play cooperative and have your XBox set to "Widescreen" the split screen will be left and right (which I hate... things sneak up on me to the right and left too easy....)

If you eject the disk and go back to the main menu and switch back to a standard aspect ratio, the split will return to top and bottom like the original Halo game. MUCH easier to work with........

Now for the NEXT fun suggestion... How about letting us play Multiplayer Cooperative on XBox live. Can you imagine the scene as a half dozen Spartans plow through the levels?

No that's against other clans. I was wishing for a way to go through the story mode with more than just one other person (and with a fullscreen view for me and 5 others over XBox live)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)