HD Games on NFL Network Spotted!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
HD sports guide has one strike against it. Titans Saints wont be in HD on 95 until 5 AM PST 8/14.

Thought I'd add that Dish probably has it now (11pst 8/13) since they have the dedicated NFL HD channel.

Last edited:
vedhead said:
HD sports guide has one strike against it. Titans Saints wont be in HD on 95 until 5 AM PST 8/14.

Thought I'd add that Dish probably has it now (11pst 8/13) since they have the dedicated NFL HD channel.

I don't think this is HD Sports Guide fault--I'm pretty sure this game was on in HD on the NFL Network, but as D* customers we didn't get it. Those with E*or cable with NFL Net HD most likely were able to see it in HD yesterday.

And right now.

Can't say I blame D* for not showing it yesterday. They still have bunches of stuff to timeshare on Channel 95.

Last edited:
dan8379 said:
I don't think this is HD Sports Guide fault--I'm pretty sure this game was on in HD on the NFL Network, but as D* customers we didn't get it. Those with E*or cable with NFL Net HD most likely were able to see it in HD yesterday.

NOT ALL games are broadcasted in HD. So we're probably not missing anything. Living in San Diego most of the regular season Charger games were not in HD last year.

Curious to see during the season, when the NFL Network shows their games of the week. If those games are also shown on Ch. 95 (if shot in HD).

Another reason to get INHD when the time comes, when I was with COX those games (Game of the week) were shown on the INHD channel. That way Ch. 95 can be used for something else.

There is no issue with the HD Sportguide. They list every game that is produced in HD and by whom; NOT by the affiliate or company that may or may not retransmit that production's feed.

The schedule shows games shown on ch 212 and ch 95 in HD. The description on ch 212 shows games in HD, but I don't get them in HD. Is the ch 95 an MPEG 4 broadcast?

This happened to me today with dolphins vs bucs, it says HD on channel 212 but no HD not even in the 90's. I have an H20 with the 5 LNB and all the HD channels.
I hope its not my setup... even better would be if they provide NFL network all the time in HD.

NVBlue said:
The schedule shows games shown on ch 212 and ch 95 in HD. The description on ch 212 shows games in HD, but I don't get them in HD. Is the ch 95 an MPEG 4 broadcast?
Channel 95 is Mpeg2 and is showing MLB all afternoon.

JohnH said:
Current game (Jets at Redskins) is HD on NFL Network HD, but we don't seem to be able to get that on D*. It is on E* 287 in free preview.

Unfortunately Ch. 95 must serve multiple purposes, looks like they chose baseball this afternoon.

Just as long when those Thursday night regular season games come on, it's also on Ch. 95 I'll be happy.

i don't understand what the friggin problem is with directv just giving us the goddamn nfl hd channel already...

F'n A man...The home of the Sunday Ticket lacking a fulltime NFL-HD?
CAN THEY DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

COMCAST just added NFL-HD fulltime on channel 725...so glad I kept comcast too...

Last edited:
vedhead said:
F'n A man...The home of the Sunday Ticket lacking a fulltime NFL-HD?
CAN THEY DO ANYTHING RIGHT?

COMCAST just added NFL-HD fulltime on channel 725...so glad I kept comcast too...

agreed and it is only requiring 3-4 hours of bandwith...turn off the PPV hd 99:eek:

My program guide shows games on the NFL Network channel 212 as being in HD but they're not. Why?

coota said:
My program guide shows games on the NFL Network channel 212 as being in HD but they're not. Why?

The guide on my H20 also showed an HD game starting on 212 at 3pm but a few minutes later when
I checked the HD logo had been removed from the guide. I think they are getting it from NFL in
HD and then downrezzing to SD for 212 and someone in the D* control room forgot to remove
the HD logo until the last minute.:mad:

The Jets and Giants game on NFL HD was in HD just not on D*. It was on my cable though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts