Hits2Home prices increased again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Just noticed another increase on my H2H bill today. My Family Pack price was 27.99 for Jan 2013, in August it was 28.99, now for this month Jan 2014 up to 30.99. No mention, warning or excuses on the bill or the "programming center" websites. Of course it could be worse . For no contract-tv it is still not a bad deal, but for SD-only cable channels it's hard to justify these increases.

I noticed this, but I sign up for 12 months to lock in pricing. It is thought though and I do wonder how much longer I can keep doing this.

Everyone loves and underdog but at some point he's gotta do more than bark!

C band is lucky to have any form of sub service. Really sad to see such a superior platform go to waste on a subscriber level.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yes, I'm not sure there are any real movie channels on it any more, I never subbed to them anyway. I noticed back around Christmas or a few days before they had finally thrown in VH1 Classic, and maybe a couple of other music channels in my package, that weren't there before. Was thinking about calling up and subbing to VH1 classic again because I still like to watch those old 80's videos sometimes, but now they only show music videos about 2hrs a day, from like 5-7am, the rest of the schedule is old 80's tv-edited movies and junk. There may be a few other fluff-channels they included-I haven't really compared whats activated now versus what I had before. I really only wanted it for Science , History and History2, Military channel. You still can't get any news on the thing (except maybe that re-worked Al Jazeera channel).
But something is better than nothing on c-band!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)