Hopper Duo

Let me predict how that would go...Charlie and Jim won't know the answer, so they ask the "peanut gallery" that also doesn't know the answer. Then they announce your bill is going up and before you know it you've wasted an hour watching a show in SD that looks like it was filmed with a cheap camcorder from the 80's. :biggrin
Yeah, but you can call in and win some great prizes. I actually won a prize on a Charlie Chat once, but I won't tell you which one. :)

They announced my name on the air when I won, so if I say what the prize was, I am sure that someone could go back to the archive and look up my name, which kind of defeats the purpose of using a screen name. You are welcome to guess what the prize was, though. :)

POCKET DISH!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
They announced my name on the air when I won, so if I say what the prize was, I am sure that someone could go back to the archive and look up my name, which kind of defeats the purpose of using a screen name. You are welcome to guess what the prize was, though. :)
IF I knew what year you were talking about I would hazard a guess. But I can't remember when the last Charlie Chat was anymore. Had to be some where in the last decade.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Somewhere out there in the Interwebs, there is probably someone with a complete set of every Charlie Chat, on a pile of indexed VCR tapes just waiting for a reason like this to go back and re-watch them all. :D
Yep, I used to record the Charlie Chats. I finally got rid of all of my VHS tapes, though. I am pretty sure that someone used to post transcripts of the Charlie Chat over on that other forum, though.

Let me predict how that would go...Charlie and Jim won't know the answer, so they ask the "peanut gallery" that also doesn't know the answer. Then they announce your bill is going up and before you know it you've wasted an hour watching a show in SD that looks like it was filmed with a cheap camcorder from the 80's. :biggrin

Ah, the memories! I loved the CC best where Charlie accidentally told us that our Dish bills were not that bad, and we should all just send in our paychecks! :D Or was it "pocketbooks"? :confused:
POCKET DISH!

Hey, I liked the Pocket Dish. I still own an Archos 404CC which was a pretty good media player back in the day. I wonder where I stashed it? :(
Somewhere out there in the Interwebs...

I would have "liked" your post had you not typed that. :mad