Hopper S208/S209 Software Release Notes

mdavej said:
Same here. Lost HD settings with 209. All remotes still linked.

I have 2 Hoppers. The one that took 209 was perfectly fine. The one that didn't take the update was the one with issues.

Is S209 a limited release or is this the start of a national roll-out?

i would guess a slow rollout of s209 (as long they don't encounter bugs like s208).

s204 and s207 seemed to roll out much faster. Both of mine are still on s207.

Is S209 a limited release or is this the start of a national roll-out?
I have one with S2.09 and one without, the Joey is still on S259. No obvious issues with the Hopper with, but it is not my primary receiver and I have not played with it, it's the one my wife uses, but if something was wrong I'd know about it. :facepalm

I got 209 last night. I was surprised since I had recordings going almost all night. The Joey didn't get the update and it worked fine during the day but I just had to reboot it. (No picture)

This is a limited release, going to pre-selected receivers based on a unique ID that each receiver has. If your receiver isn't on that list, you're NOT getting the update (yet). If it's on the list, it would have gotten the update already.

I have the update. I also have a Sling Adapter. I had S208, too. Only one of my Hoppers has the SA and it's the one with S209. On another site from an very unscientific question I asked, other folks there with S209 have an SA, too. How about here? Does anyone with S209 not have a Sling Adapter?

Scott

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts