Hopper S208/S209 Software Release Notes

I have 209 on my Hopper and have an interesting bug. Tried to startt watching a PTAT show I am also saving to my DVR. So I go to the main DVR page and select it. I seem to get the PTAT options (Save to DVR, Save Series, Live TV) but no Resume. I go into PTAT and select the show and I get the Resume option. I was already saving the series and saving it to my DVR, but yet it was giving me that option. It was like the options for PTAT and DVR shows were switched.

I'm guessing everyone that has received S209 hasn't had any recordings missing? Did everyone automatically get that other 500GB of recording space? I remember back when I had my DVR 625, when they expanded the space from 100 hours to 150 hours, I had to delete everything for it to take effect.

I'm guessing everyone that has received S209 hasn't had any recordings missing? Did everyone automatically get that other 500GB of recording space? I remember back when I had my DVR 625, when they expanded the space from 100 hours to 150 hours, I had to delete everything for it to take effect.
That's odd. My 625 showed the added space basically overnight.

L462, 10-16-07

- Increased recording capacity from 100 hrs to 150 hrs for new installations and customer receivers that have NO RECORDED EVENTS ON THE HARD DRIVE¹

EKB: DVR625 Software History

You sure about that? Definitely wasn't the case for mine.

Thinking...Don't recall ever clearing my DVR of all recorded events...

But then again, I do remember having my 625 replaced by another 625 one time, that must be where my "overnight" came from :eek:

Well, I read about this in advance here on satelliteguys. So I ripped all the programs I wanted from the internal drive, used the receiver to delete them all, and got the extra space overnight. :p

Well, I read about this in advance here on satelliteguys. So I ripped all the programs I wanted from the internal drive, used the receiver to delete them all, and got the extra space overnight. :p

Same here :D . I just hope I won't have to transfer my recordings for a third time off of my Hoppers to EHD :rolleyes: .

Did anybody who has gotten S209 have problems reading from their EHD prior to update? My hopper refuses to read EHD from previous DISH saying it was from different account. From what I read, that does not look to be the case with update, but I was wondering and have my fingers crossed.

Got S209 this morning. The Green button now says "This is not an active feature." Am I the only one?

Got 209/260 on both H/Js this morning. I didn't get 208 so I guess this is now a general release. Everything is AOK so far. My favorites hasn't dropped a local channel yet so I'm keeping my fingers crossed about that.

Got 209 last night, only thing I noticed, so far, my guide opened to fav. list it was on when I shut down last night, this is good.
Dan

Can anyone confirm if all recordings need to be deleted when 209 gets installed in order to get the added space? Can anyone who has been upgraded to 209 confirm if the space was added and if they had recordings in the DVR when it happened?

Can anyone confirm if all recordings need to be deleted when 209 gets installed in order to get the added space? Can anyone who has been upgraded to 209 confirm if the space was added and if they had recordings in the DVR when it happened?
you don't need to do anything. Just enjoy the newly added space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)