I just renewed online.

they havent offer those in a while now
They only offered the lifetime offers when they first started as XM radio. It was a limited time offer, they were trying to get capital and subscribers signed up. I'm glad I got it when I did but now it's just a shell of what it used to be. It serves my purpose for what I listen to and they haven't taken my channels that I listen to down yet so that's why I keep listening every day since XM started.

Reactions: John2021
Before the year is up, call them and tell them you want to renew but the new price is too steep. They'll bend....
once you say cancel they become phone sex operators :D :shh!!! you best know what you want and you best have your CC out because they will take your $$$$. though for me it gets amusing when you say send me an invoice as that's what i'm on!! they won't do one year deals on invoices qoute on qoute. you just have to remind em there gonna loose a good paying customer is all!!! and i get my one year snail mail!!!

Wish they would bring them back ... of course it would probably cost $1000 per radio.
I think it was like $600-$700 when I had an opportunity last.
Think that was 3 vehicles ago ...
i wish they would bring em back to but your right it would probably cost a 1000 a radio plus taxes and fees with a 200 transfer fee to swap radios.
i thought it started out 500-700??? i might be wrong i know the transfer fee was 35.00

We just renewed with the platinum package for a year for 120.00. They told me I needed a cc or debit card I put the screws to em and said cancel if I couldn't have an invoice sent to me. The rep jumped through hoops and sent me an invoice. After tellnng em it would be a shame to loose a good paying customer.

Mrs. Foxbat got the reminder a few days ago that it’s time to cancel SiriusXM. I need to go back a few pages in this Thread to see what I should be looking to pay for another year’s subscription.

The new car has a 3-month SiriusXM trial, so I wonder if they’ll be able to bundle the two together for any kind of discount? If not, there’s always the CarPlay App option.

Mrs. Foxbat got the reminder a few days ago that it’s time to cancel SiriusXM. I need to go back a few pages in this Thread to see what I should be looking to pay for another year’s subscription.

The new car has a 3-month SiriusXM trial, so I wonder if they’ll be able to bundle the two together for any kind of discount? If not, there’s always the CarPlay App option.

Reactions: TheKrell
Well, I must be good at this Cancel Roulette - once again, I was able to extend the Music and Entertainment package for another year at $5.99/mo., plus Fees and Taxes for a total of $7.78/mo.

We’ll have to see what they offer me when the 3-month free Platinum expires on the new Volvo.

Well, I must be good at this Cancel Roulette - once again, I was able to extend the Music and Entertainment package for another year at $5.99/mo., plus Fees and Taxes for a total of $7.78/mo.

We’ll have to see what they offer me when the 3-month free Platinum expires on the new Volvo.
They offered us the platinum package for 99.00 plus taxes and fees totalling 120.00 for a year