Inter-League Play

Friday starts 2+ weeks of interleague play.

Among the series this weekend is a matchup of the last two World Series winners: Red Sox at Phillies.

My Sox will play at Philly, come home for Florida and Atlanta, and then hit the road to Washington and Atlanta.

My Sox will play at Philly, come home for Florida and Atlanta, and then hit the road to Washington and Atlanta.

I can't wait to see the onsidedness of the Red Sox fans outnumbering the Nats fans.:D

You have a team with great road attendance against a team with... less-than-stellar home attendance.

This will be very interesting.

I can't wait to see the onsidedness of the Red Sox fans outnumbering the Nats fans.:D

You have a team with great road attendance against a team with... less-than-stellar home attendance.

This will be very interesting.
It will the the Nat's chance to have a few sell outs, should be a great time for Nat management !!!

That sounds too strange, maybe the Nat's shiould play in Cleveland where they can actually get to play in the nats on Lake Erie ! :D

Last edited:
Tigers get Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Chicago and Houston, then on the road to the West coast to start in Oakland ....

They play EVERYBODY in the NL Central except the closest one, Cincy on this trip.

Could be very interesting to see where the Tigers are when the IL play shakes out.

Jimbo

Tigers get Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Milwaukee, Chicago and Houston, then on the road to the West coast to start in Oakland ....

They play EVERYBODY in the NL Central except the closest one, Cincy on this trip.

Could be very interesting to see where the Tigers are when the IL play shakes out.

Jimbo

Since 2006 the Tigers have been the most successful team in ILP. Just saying...

This weekend begins the time, yet again, when some teams within a division get a big advantage over other teams within the same division, because of this unbalanced schedule. These few games in which some teams get to play a below .500 team for 6 games while others get to play above .500 teams for 6 games can make a difference in determining which team goes to the post season and which team does not.

This weekend begins the time, yet again, when some teams within a division get a big advantage over other teams within the same division, because of this unbalanced schedule. These few games in which some teams get to play a below .500 team for 6 games while others get to play above .500 teams for 6 games can make a difference in determining which team goes to the post season and which team does not.

Very true.
This is ONE huge reason why I don't like the unbalanced schedule.

If one team plays teams that are not very good while another plays teams that are winning, that could easily swing the division in favor of the other team.

I also don't care for the Division teams playing thier own 19 times while you play the rest like 6.

Red Sox-Phillies Pitching Matchups:

Friday: Lester vs. Blanton

Saturday: Matsuzaka vs. Bastardo

Sunday: Beckett vs. Happ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)