iOS7 Discussion Thread

How do so many of you have developer access? Have you guys actually made apps we can check out?

I'm a developer and have two fairly simple game apps (WALZ Arena and Grid Hunt) available for the iPad. I also have published an iPad version of my book, Seize the Sky: A Builder's Guide to Model Rocketry.

When installing a beta always start out with a clean install. Otherwise you will end up more issues. Especially battery life problems. Not saying its gonna fix the problem there are bugs, but it helps to make sure that everything is clean for a new OS.

When installing a beta always start out with a clean install. Otherwise you will end up more issues. Especially battery life problems. Not saying its gonna fix the problem there are bugs, but it helps to make sure that everything is clean for a new OS.

Of all of the iOS betas I have installed, this is the first time I have had anything go wrong. To do a "clean install" as in "setup a new ipad" requires a huge amount of work, as you have to pick every single app to install again where to put it, all settings, etc....

okay I started fresh on beta 2 again and restored my programs and it is a ton better! Thinking I Had a bad download from the start. IOS7 is pretty good right now!

Got the download thanks to rocky, and I must say, wp8 had a huge influence here.

I like it so far.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I've noticed that icons for apps that are installed are not visible.

You can search for them and click on the result, but no visible icon and no way to uninstall. Anyone else have this problem ?

Never mind. Found them. Two screens over..........

My fathers iPhone 4 died over the weekend so I took it in to the Apple store to get it replaced. When I was in the store the Apple guy asked me for the phone number of my fathers phone. So I grabbed my iPhone 5 and went into my contact list to find his number... as I was thumbing through it the clerk noticed I was using iOS 7 and said "looks like you haven't got use to it either." and then laughed.

I am expecting a beta update today. :)

Scott, don't forget to have Eva put Bactine on where those arrows entered your back.

Pioneers. Gotta love 'em.

Anybody seeing pink folders on beta 3? It's weird.

Overall, I'm very comfortable with iOS 7. Don't know that it is groundbreaking, but I find it solid and easy to use.

No pink folders here, but if you enter a folder it's slightly transparent so it takes on the color of the background.

When I enter a folder, it becomes transparent. At the base level, they are a translucent pink.

38 million iphones to China Mobile?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)