iOS7 Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure I wasn't able to select between a male and female voice before and that's an option now. Although it's only been on the phone for a little over an hour, the battery is still at 100% and that's better than it was.

The release notes say the new Siri voices are not included in this seed.

I hope I am not Jynxing myself... but took the phone off the charger about an hour ago and battery is still at 100%. :)
That's what I'm seeing also. Took mine off of the charger over an hour ago, have used it a reasonable amount and it's still at 97%.

Going to take my dog for a walk over lunch and will use my GPS tracking program, so I'll see how much that eats up.

Only 2 apps failed to restore. They were easily reinstalled from the App Store. So far, I like what I'm seeing.

I did backups, transfered photos to a new iPhoto Library and deleted a bunch, deleted apps I don't need and just hit the option-restore.... I suspect it will take a good 90 minutes to get the apps back...

How do so many of you have developer access? Have you guys actually made apps we can check out?

I am excited to get iOS 7 on my iPhone 5 and iPad 4 but I have no desire to run this beta for the next few months. I want all my apps to actually work and jrp pointing out that MLB at Bat doesn't work is an automatic no-go for me. I also don't want to take a battery hit so I will happily wait for apple to fix the bugs and all my apps to be updated. I was just surprised to see that so many of you already have access.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The iPad beta seems a lot more buggy than the iPhone. Right now I can't get it to set the date and time. It keeps spinning on time zone, and says to turn on location services, which of course, are on.

It completely bricked. iTunes showed it as having 15Gb of "other" -- I eventually got it to accept the restore command, and am re-installing iOS6. Don't have time for crap like this two days before vacation.... iOS6 will work perfectly fine on the iPad for now! :)

One positive. Once iOS6 installed, iTunes said -- this iPad is activated to this particular iCloud account - and it wanted my password, otherwise it would not install. Nice feature.

Still, I wish it hadn't bricked. Oh well...

I have to admit, the fonts and colors that I only grew to accept on the iPhone will take longer on the iPad. So much bigger, so much more pastel... LOL

The screenshots of iOS7 on the iPad look more horrible than they did on the iPhone. I don't know what Apple is thinking here....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)