Is Caller ID working for you?

voomster2 said:
CID is $9.95 per month in my area.
VOOM does not require Caller ID. Just the phone line. VoIP over a cable modem works too.

Mine is not working, its hooked up, I have CID on my phone, and that works fine, but nothing on the STB..

Cyre said:
Mine is not working, its hooked up, I have CID on my phone, and that works fine, but nothing on the STB..
Have you turned it on in the "*" menu?

I just got installed on Dec. 10 and after reading so many reports here about phone line screwing up everything, I never plugged it in and the installer said it's not necessary. It would be nice if it worked. I used to have it with Direc and it was a nice feature. Maybe I'll try it tonight just to make sure it doesnt work. :no

I hadn't even seen it yet, because people usually call my cell phone. Well tonight I finally saw caller ID on my TV. Unfortunately, it did not match the number that showed on my phone's caller ID. After hanging up, I went through my call history on the phone, and it had actually displayed the number from 5 calls prior to the one coming in. (meaning, I had received 4 calls since the number that displayed via Voom for caller ID)

scottie_h said:
I hadn't even seen it yet, because people usually call my cell phone. Well tonight I finally saw caller ID on my TV. Unfortunately, it did not match the number that showed on my phone's caller ID. After hanging up, I went through my call history on the phone, and it had actually displayed the number from 5 calls prior to the one coming in. (meaning, I had received 4 calls since the number that displayed via Voom for caller ID)

My experience too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)