Is Caller ID working for you?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
voomster2 said:
CID is $9.95 per month in my area.
VOOM does not require Caller ID. Just the phone line. VoIP over a cable modem works too.

Mine is not working, its hooked up, I have CID on my phone, and that works fine, but nothing on the STB..

Cyre said:
Mine is not working, its hooked up, I have CID on my phone, and that works fine, but nothing on the STB..
Have you turned it on in the "*" menu?

I just got installed on Dec. 10 and after reading so many reports here about phone line screwing up everything, I never plugged it in and the installer said it's not necessary. It would be nice if it worked. I used to have it with Direc and it was a nice feature. Maybe I'll try it tonight just to make sure it doesnt work. :no

I hadn't even seen it yet, because people usually call my cell phone. Well tonight I finally saw caller ID on my TV. Unfortunately, it did not match the number that showed on my phone's caller ID. After hanging up, I went through my call history on the phone, and it had actually displayed the number from 5 calls prior to the one coming in. (meaning, I had received 4 calls since the number that displayed via Voom for caller ID)

scottie_h said:
I hadn't even seen it yet, because people usually call my cell phone. Well tonight I finally saw caller ID on my TV. Unfortunately, it did not match the number that showed on my phone's caller ID. After hanging up, I went through my call history on the phone, and it had actually displayed the number from 5 calls prior to the one coming in. (meaning, I had received 4 calls since the number that displayed via Voom for caller ID)

My experience too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)