Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

Free 8' satellite dish (Centennial) Colorodo < H2H motor ! >
"8 foot Paraclipse brand satellite dish in good condition to use, repurpose or ready for scrap metal reward. Will need to be dismounted and removed."

<May be the same dish that was previously posted in Dillon Colorado? H2H Motor! >
http://denver.craigslist.org/zip/5673960126.html

colo.jpg colo2.jpg

I'm seeing an increase on 4dtv receivers being advertised now that HITS is shutting down.I'm not bothering to report the receivers.But...there appears to be a slight increase on BUD's as well.

So now might be a good time for everyone to keep their eyes open for some bargains. Remember to check local classified ads, freecycle, etc. Everything doesn't make it to CraigsList or Ebay. ;)

Just a tip from a stingy ol' scrounger. :)

Commercial Satellite antennas - $150 (S Lake Tahoe) Nevada
"Various Commercial satellite antennas and Direct TV-Dish antennas & components- Too much to list Many of the antennas are commercial quaility from 1.8 to 4.5 meters-C & Ku band parts available-All in good slightly used condition.Lots of spare parts and feedhorns and LNBs available.
35 yrs in business has left me with a large stock of satellite antennas and hard to find replacement parts for companies that have discontinued production. I have plenty of pics if you let me know what your interested in."

< More photo's in the listing.This guy has a LOT.Wish he was closer to meeeeeeeeee! >
http://reno.craigslist.org/ele/5675414845.html
reno.jpg

Reactions: N6BY and FTA4PA
"Various Commercial satellite antennas and Direct TV-Dish antennas & components- Too much to list Many of the antennas are commercial quaility from 1.8 to 4.5 meters-C & Ku band parts available-All in good slightly used condition.Lots of spare parts and feedhorns and LNBs available.
35 yrs in business has left me with a large stock of satellite antennas and hard to find replacement parts for companies that have discontinued production. I have plenty of pics if you let me know what your interested in."

< More photo's in the listing.This guy has a LOT.Wish he was closer to meeeeeeeeee! >
View attachment 118384
Sad to see another BUD dealer go out of business. Hopefully some member(s) in the area can benefit from this. :)

What is that "Large fiberglass offset"? Friend of mine has sent me picture of exactly the same dish from Alaska. This dish is on Az/El mount which has possibility to skew the dish. Does anybody know the name? Rim1.JPG Rim2.JPG Rim4.JPG Rim3.JPG I think this is nice dish, especially the mount.

Reactions: Titanium
What is that "Large fiberglass offset"? Friend of mine has sent me picture of exactly the same dish from Alaska. This dish is on Az/El mount which has possibility to skew the dish. Does anybody know the name? View attachment 118563 View attachment 118564 View attachment 118565 View attachment 118566 I think this is nice dish, especially the mount.

Doesn't Directv in Alaska use that same size and model dish looks like it to me the ribbing on the back of the dish and the mount.

Sorry about that, but that type of dish is used by directv in those locations though he was also using a swim module on there also.

The dish back molded ribs, and the front lnb arm is absolutely Prodelin. There's no mistake there. Just like other manufacturers do, Directv might have had Prodelin make up a special order dish for them.

Besides, dishes are just reflectors anyway, doesn't matter the brand. They all have the same purpose, and can easily be re-purposed at will, as we all well know with our own dish mods, lol.

Reactions: hank123
If that dish is still in use and it's aimed at DTV satellites, the elevation looks like it would be located in Alaska (approx. 13º) instead of Texas (approx. 53º). Or maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

View attachment 118384
I'm close enough. It would be nice to get a 3 meter fiberglass solid. Not sure if my wife would approve. Hmmmm, what to do?

Reactions: FTA4PA