Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

100' dish (for real?)

http://hartford.craigslist.org/ele/3692314924.html

3K83I73Jb5I65G25Hdd3jfa5890652b30197b.jpg

Free if you have a crew to take it down and haul it away.

Wonder why not a closeup picture of it. Maybe the cats litter is awful near by :eek:

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I looked all around (Google Earth) the area and I couldn't find anything either.That picture doesn't look quite right to me either.Maybe the whole thing is just a little pre 4/1 activity ?;)

I don't know. I zoomed in on a few things that appeared to be a large dish, but they all appeared to be silo's at close-up. That dish seems so LARGE on the Craigslist photo, I don't see how it's possible to miss it. I doubt it's been removed, and even if it was, there should still be enough evidence to find the site. It appears the pic was taken across the reservoir, so it should be fairly close to the water. 100 feet is not really all that large on the map, but we should be able to find it.

I did a reverse google image search (yes, you can drag a picture into where you'd normally type.) It's actually an old Soviet dish. IN Russia. The person who posted the listing hasn't responded to my inquiry. I wonder why...

I did a reverse google image search (yes, you can drag a picture into where you'd normally type.) It's actually an old Soviet dish. IN Russia. The person who posted the listing hasn't responded to my inquiry. I wonder why...

Old spy russian satellite.. nice

That is AWESOME!!!! I didn't know that, THANKS!!!!

Yup, I figured he was pulling some sort of scam, just can't figure out why....

We should all FLAG that post to remove it. I just clicked on it :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!