Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
US$ 4600 Patriot NOS 4.5M Prime focus Oakville Ontario Canada. Three available.
First pic in the ad is misleading so I didn't upload it. It shows a stock photo of the the dual axis motorized version. A later pic shows what's in the crate and its a fixed AZ/EL mount. Also for NOS some of the bolts look used. and the az/el lockdown bars look a little rusty so buyer beware.
s-l1600.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg s-l1600-3.jpg s-l1600-4.jpg s-l1600-5.jpg s-l1600-6.jpg

Patriot 4.5 Meters Prime Focus Antenna, | eBay

good luck. I hate to see old dishes that are still quite useable go to the scrappers. It also could be a 12 footer.

edit. haha I see he lowered it to half price now.

I left him a message telling him it was WAY overpriced and that the receiver was useless for anything but a doorstop and that if he was serious about selling it to email me.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Ok, in the interests of everybody getting a chance at this, IF you need a V-box, here's one for sale. Grab it quick! Note: this isn't my auction, I don't need one.

V-Box 11 Satellite Dish Positioner | eBay

I sent seller an email:
Hi, is this a European 230 volt version, as it appears to have a European 230v plug on it?

ANSWER:
New message from: jdeboy (156)
No its a N. America (U.S.) model That's a stock photo.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
See revised post above! Seller confirms V-box is a US 120v model!
Thanks for checking :) but , I've been an eBayer for 20 some years and the hairs on the back of my neck are still standing. There are several things I dislike about this ad :( No reflection on you of course.

Thanks for checking :) but , I've been an eBayer for 20 some years and the hairs on the back of my neck are still standing. There are several things I dislike about this ad :( No reflection on you of course.

So, a buyer pays with PayPal, and IF he's lying, they get their money back, including shipping in many cases. Been there, done that. I've been on Ebay since 1997, and PayPal since 2002. I don't trust Ebay sellers either, but nobody else has a V-box for sale.