Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
2 Large Satellite Dishes in Cavan Ontario - $250

2 Large Satellite Dishes in Cavan | General Electronics | Peterborough | Kijiji

s-l640.webp

s-l640.webp

sgs

Superior Antenna (SAMI) 6 foot mesh dish with triangular fixed position “Patio Mount” base (USA). WS International ESX 241 single output dual polarity C band LNBF (China). 100 ft of RG6 QS coax cable with connectors. OPENBOX S9 DVB-S2 FTA satellite receiver with remote and manual (China). In good working condition.

I know it is not the optimum size for c band reception but there are those out there who can only have a smaller dish or are limited with their financial resources who may find this a workable compromise so I am sharing it. :)

Superior Antenna (SAMI) 6 foot mesh dish with triangular fixed position “Patio Mount” base (USA). WS International ESX 241 single output dual polarity C band LNBF (China). 100 ft of RG6 QS coax cable with connectors. OPENBOX S9 DVB-S2 FTA satellite receiver with remote and manual (China). In good working condition.

I know it is not the optimum size for c band reception but there are those out there who can only have a smaller dish or are limited with their financial resources who may find this a workable compromise so I am sharing it. :)

I've got the 7.5ft version of this dish, though on a polar mount. It's just barely large enough to receive everything I want, though I've taken many pains to get it perfectly aligned and aimed. . It's barely 2 degree compliant. I wouldn't even bother with any C-band dish smaller than 7.5ft.

I guess fixed on 99w would be ok, and at least their price is reasonable.

I've got the 7.5ft version of this dish, though on a polar mount. It's just barely large enough to receive everything I want. It's barely 2 degree compliant. I wouldn't even bother with any C-band dish smaller than 7.5ft.

I guess fixed on 99w would be ok, and at least their price is reasonable.
As I said in my post, not optimum. There are those out there who can't have optimum so it is their choice to try or not.

Weird Dish lol

> Weird Dish lol

Just curious: In what way do you mean?
There's two dishes in that listing, a WaveFrontier T90 multi-focus dish, and what looks like a DirectTV multi-focus dish.
(The WaveFrontier comes in a smaller version as well, the T55. Great dish - the use of double reflectors make a significant improvement on signal quality!)

Weird Dish lol

But perhaps to your point, yes, the WaveFrontier T90 does look strange with the "smiley face" sub-reflector.
The sub-reflector "spreads out" the signal, and furthermore restores some of the polarization havoc that a "normal" paraboloid reflector introduces.

Somehow, the people at Janky Technology (which is the original Taiwanese mfg) made the subreflector, so that it can be mounted up-side down with no effort at all. Over the years, I have seen several dishes locally for sale with the sub-reflector mounted upside-down. Obviously , the performance of the dish is really bad in that way... :O

At least this one seems ok :)