Live from Team Summit

how you gonna feel in a year or two when dish OWNS directtv?
That is the day I leave. If they keep DirecTV the same, then I may stay. If they start removing full time HD RSNs, ex, then I leave.

With that said, I do not think it will happen anytime soon. If it does, it may be Direct owning Dish

That is the day I leave. If they keep DirecTV the same, then I may stay. If they start removing full time HD RSNs, ex, then I leave.

With that said, I do not think it will happen anytime soon. If it does, it may be Direct owning Dish

Hooray! then Dish would have fulltime HD RSN with the bandwidth that would magically appear when the sales contract is signed.

It takes time to roll out a great product. This receiver should be amazing. Imagine having 2 receivers that gives you access to 6 tuners from any tv you are connected to. Dish is taking the lead in being innovative right now IMO. They're taking some aggressive steps.
I realize that other people's situations are different...
... but all I want is a 622 where the TV2 second output is in HD - and everything exactly the same as the 622.
Everything since the 622 is minor in comparison.
Of course, a single DVR that serves even more than 2 TVs is great, but given the hardware fees that Dish came up with, what it will cost is far more important than what it could do.

Meanwhile, crude has gone below $100, which is far more important than any of this...

what is RSN? please don't tell me it's something to do with sports... cuz if it is, you are using the wrong provider. the other guys are for sports...remember?

pabeader said:
what is RSN? please don't tell me it's something to do with sports... cuz if it is, you are using the wrong provider. the other guys are for sports...remember?

Yes Its the local regional sports network. Some were hopeing that they would be in hd 24/7

I think it's good that dish is looking at other areas of technology they are looking at other ways to grow

Not sure why my post was deleted. I just said it was good that dish is thinking outside the box with technology?

Good to see dish looking at other ways to market themselves with blockbuster

while I don't think I would be interested in whole house DVR, it is great that Dish is coming out with this.

that said, I might be interested just because it would be 6 SAT tuners IF it also has OTA capabilities. I'm sure I could rationalize this all somehow! :)

Not sure why my post was deleted. I just said it was good that dish is thinking outside the box with technology?

Good to see dish looking at other ways to market themselves with blockbuster

An accident. Fixed. There were 18 posts I needed to clean up. Sorry.

rockymtnhigh said:
An accident. I'll fix it. There were 18 posts I needed to clean up. Sorry.

No problem I know you had alot to clean up

On a subject related note do you think there will be some kind of online steaming with blockbuster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts