Marcella S3-Nwtflix

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
If you were like me and discovered and watched, and loved this serialized thriller for 2 seasons, a warning! This one is too illogical and dark. I feel certain this will be the end of the serieds

If you were like me and discovered and watched, and loved this serialized thriller for 2 seasons, a warning! This one is too illogical and dark. I feel certain this will be the end of the serieds
Same exact thing that happened with Goliath on Prime. First season was awesome - couldn't stop watching. Second was ..different. Third was completely weird

Same exact thing that happened with Goliath on Prime. First season was awesome - couldn't stop watching. Second was ..different. Third was completely weird
I'll second that. Totally weird 3rd season right down to the ending.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: HipKat
I'll second that. Totally weird 3rd season right down to the ending.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
It's a shame, too, because season 1, I couldn't stop watching it. I thought it was the best series on Prime at the time

Final two episodes to watch tonight so I will withhold judgement. I really enjoy watching Anna Friel but the Marcella character has been uncomfortable to watch at times.

Agree with the comments on season 2 of Goliath. Too bizarre. I thought season 3 was better. Season 4 coming sometime then done.

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)