Marcella S3-Nwtflix

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
If you were like me and discovered and watched, and loved this serialized thriller for 2 seasons, a warning! This one is too illogical and dark. I feel certain this will be the end of the serieds

If you were like me and discovered and watched, and loved this serialized thriller for 2 seasons, a warning! This one is too illogical and dark. I feel certain this will be the end of the serieds
Same exact thing that happened with Goliath on Prime. First season was awesome - couldn't stop watching. Second was ..different. Third was completely weird

Same exact thing that happened with Goliath on Prime. First season was awesome - couldn't stop watching. Second was ..different. Third was completely weird
I'll second that. Totally weird 3rd season right down to the ending.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Reactions: HipKat
I'll second that. Totally weird 3rd season right down to the ending.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
It's a shame, too, because season 1, I couldn't stop watching it. I thought it was the best series on Prime at the time

Final two episodes to watch tonight so I will withhold judgement. I really enjoy watching Anna Friel but the Marcella character has been uncomfortable to watch at times.

Agree with the comments on season 2 of Goliath. Too bizarre. I thought season 3 was better. Season 4 coming sometime then done.

Reactions: HipKat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)