May be changing from XM to Sirius (not by choice)

I've seen 16M/5m+ on LTE here in Austin, so YES, it's worth it. I think the physical keyboard is going the way of the dodo bird. Even my Daughter who almost always insisted on the Physical Keyboard has gotten used to her Evo 4G LTE with just virtual keyboards. I love my S3 and the Kii keyboard (or Swype, or Swiftkey Flow).

Yes, any new 4G is LTE, so you'll need a new phone to get 4G speeds.
Well, maybe I'll have to start playing with the virtual one on the epic to get use to it.

Definitely worth the upgrade to LTE, especially unlimited. I'm grandfather with verizon and just buy my phones outside of the subsidized price to keep my unlimited.

That said, and back to using your phone to stream, the xm app streams fine even on 3G speeds. It runs a buffer so it gets ahead in case there is a service drop or speed drop. Heck, you can even download the app from the market and try it free for a week. Stream it through bluetooth and the audio is slightly better that directly to the car with the antenna!

Well, I bought the Car, will pick it up tonmorrow and call XM and cancel the current one tonight or tomorrow.

Man I wish I could find a phone number for Siriusxm that contacted a call center in the US, everytime I call it's in the Philippines and I have a hard time understanding them ....

(btw, I know you can have the same issues in the US.)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts