Michigan hires rich rodriquez

Isn't this the same kid you said might be heading to the evil empire (Ohio State)? If he's coming to MICHIGAN, along with RB Sam McGuffie from Texas, I think we'll be looking pretty good in a hurry. I'm still shell-shocked by the Rodriguez hiring - never thought we could get him. I like him better than Miles. It was time to end the Schembeckler era. The college game has moved from "3 yards and a cloud of dust", and it was time for MICHIGAN to move into the 21st century.

Pryor likes Rodriquez's offense, he'll probably end up in Michigan.

I'm happy that Rodriquez is leaving the Big East, maybe Pitt will have a chance to win the Big East.

I wounder if WVU didn't get man-handled by Pitt, and they were gonna play for the national championship, if Rodriquez would of stay in WVU.:D

I love this video.:D

The expression on the fans faces says it all.

[YOUTUBE]bta03I7dwEk&rel=1[/YOUTUBE]

Why just why couldn't they play defense like that all year, maybe they could of went to a bowl game.:(

I love this video.:D

The expression on the fans faces says it all.

[youtube]bta03I7dwEk&rel=1[/youtube]

Why just why couldn't they play defense like that all year, maybe they could of went to a bowl game.:(

I like when Rodriguez is standing at the podium getting ready for the post game press conference, and you can hear the Pitt team celebrating in the locker room. :D

Pryor likes Rodriquez's offense, he'll probably end up in Michigan.

I'm happy that Rodriquez is leaving the Big East, maybe Pitt will have a chance to win the Big East.

Thats interesting, seeing WV was not the top university on his list before, I doubt that Rodriguez being in michigan will change things, he'll still run that same offense, so if he didn't want to go there before, why would he now.
Also, who says Rodriguez will be there for 3-4 years ?

jimbo

Thats interesting, seeing WV was not the top university on his list before, I doubt that Rodriguez being in michigan will change things, he'll still run that same offense, so if he didn't want to go there before, why would he now.

jimbo

I am very excited for next years recruits coming to Miami...I usually don't make a big stink about who wins the recruiting war...but when you had a sh!tty season like Miami did, seeing that your team ranked 6th in recruiting, you can't help but get exited.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?SID=880

I am very excited for next years recruits coming to Miami...I usually don't make a big stink about who wins the recruiting war...but when you had a sh!tty season like Miami did, seeing that your team ranked 6th in recruiting, you can't help but get exited.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/teamrank.asp?SID=880

How can they have a ranking of teams recruiting when the Signing day is not here yet ?

Jimbo

jimbo

How long till Tressel moves on? 1 - 2 seasons?

even if he did ``verbally'' commit to ohio state, he can still change his mind before he signs the dotted line in february.