MLB EI dual feeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The problem is that CSN Philly and 4SD are not available on Directv in those local markets. Ask any baseball fan in Philly or San Diego. They do not get to see their local team with EI at any time, on any EI channel or any RSN.:)

I am in the Philly market and last year the CSN games were not blacked out on EI.

The problem is that CSN Philly and 4SD are not available on Directv in those local markets. Ask any baseball fan in Philly or San Diego. They do not get to see their local team with EI at any time, on any EI channel or any RSN.:)

That I understand, that there is a contractual disagreement to carry the channel, but to only broadcast the feed is a different story.

Same goes for me. Live within the Philly market and got to see all the games last year on EI. Looking forward to it again this year.

I thought that was the whole bit on why Philly folks wouldn't get D*, geez, you figure if the games are not being blacked out you would think they wouldn't have a problem putting the channel up 24/7. Being a Philly guy living out of market, I would give anything to get this channel on D* for all of the other stuff, Pre game, post game, all the Phiillies, Sixers, Eagles, Flyers shows.

Well, I am not having problems finding the "dual-feed schedules".

I LOVE THIS! Being able to watch "Kruk and Kuip" is awesome!

Attachments

• dualfeed.JPG
    dualfeed.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 111
I think somethings goofed with the White Sox at Indians game, it's being brodacast on STO in HD and the Indians game is on channel 727, but there is no 727-1 which would be the HD feed, what I don't understand is why Directv isen't picking up the HD feed of STO when it is available and ready. It does show 727-1 as being the HD feed, but there is no HD feed.

Last edited:
Well I spoke to soon, both Nats/Phils feeds were blacked out for me today.

That is what I thought. After all that is the whole point of the Comcast thing with D*, you guys can't see the games without Comcast. On a brighter note, it was great to see that those of us not living in the Philly area did get both the Nats and Phils feed. So really we have come a long way from just 2 years ago. Use to only get half the Phils games, never, ever the Comcast feed. Now we get just about every game except of course for the occasional FOX/ESPN bit, and by golly, looks like we will get some Comcast feeds on top of it. Now if we could get the Comcast HD feed, that would be nice!

Same question, why the 727-1 HD feed being shown? Will this be available after the free preview for all of us who are paying for it?

What is showing now should be available after the free preivew if you have MLB EI and Superfan.

Without superfan you would get just the sd stations

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts