New Customers : Remember to Cancel NFL Sunday Ticket!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i'll be keeeping, especially since sunday ticket prices this fall will be $300 and that includes sunday ticket to go. for those on auto renew, the price will probably be about 20 dollars cheaper. nice to see the price dropping for a change.

iceturkee said:
i'll be keeeping, especially since sunday ticket prices this fall will be $300 and that includes sunday ticket to go. for those on auto renew, the price will probably be about 20 dollars cheaper. nice to see the price dropping for a change.

Where did we get this info on the price dropping ?

I like the idea, just find it hard to believe that it will happen...

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Where did we get this info on the price dropping ?

I like the idea, just find it hard to believe that it will happen...

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

It's on their website....$299.95 or 5 payments of $59.99.

[h=1]Get the ultimate football experience at home and on the go. For one low price. [/h]

Just when you thought your football experience couldn't get any better, DIRECTV takes it to a whole new level with NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ Ultimate. Now get every out-of-market game every Sunday on your TV in super-crisp HD, and on your laptop, phone, or tablet—all for one low price. Plus you get the RED ZONE CHANNEL[SUP]®[/SUP], the Game Mix Channel, Player Tracker, and much more[SUP]**[/SUP]. You won’t find anything like it on DISH Network or cable. It’s available only on DIRECTV.

Good point ...
How can they start billing you for the product when they don't know if your gonna have it till the season starts ?

Do you get your money back if you cancel before the season .... what about interest they made ?

Interest on what, 2 payments at most of $59.99 each? Not sure about your interest rates but the ones around here are basically zero. They aren't going to earn more than a buck or two off your money for two months....and that might be high.

By the way, ALL sports subscriptions through Direct TV are billed a month or two in advance of the season start if you are on auto-renew. I would imagine baseball will start billing with the February bill.

It's on their website....$299.95 or 5 payments of $59.99.

Get the ultimate football experience at home and on the go. For one low price.

Just when you thought your football experience couldn't get any better, DIRECTV takes it to a whole new level with NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ Ultimate. Now get every out-of-market game every Sunday on your TV in super-crisp HD, and on your laptop, phone, or tablet—all for one low price. Plus you get the RED ZONE CHANNEL[SUP]®[/SUP], the Game Mix Channel, Player Tracker, and much more[SUP]**[/SUP]. You won’t find anything like it on DISH Network or cable. It’s available only on DIRECTV.
yes it is there, i just paid for MLB EI package and seen the information there at that rate so it is true. nice to see something going down instead of up in price.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts