New DISH Network Customer Portal

Recently got into a new commitment, and there is no commitment listed. So either there are issues or, today is my lucky day.

It's for sure a nice improvement - Especially the commitment dates. The room for improvement that I can see would be to allow MDU installs to add/remove programming - we can still only do over the phone.

For those of you out there who have the "FREE" coupons for PPV's, They are very specific as to how these are to be used to receive the coupon credit. The PPV's have to be ordered online. If you order it through your remote, you will be charged the full price for the PPV. I found out the hard way!

If Commitment area contained a "leased" or "own" section I would fill more comfortable. I know but does Dish?

Really like it a lot as well, but Dish Remote Access still isn't working with my 922. Also, since I only upgraded equipment in June, I don't seem to have a commitment listed either like a lot of other users, apparently.

Not anyone

Really like it a lot as well, but Dish Remote Access still isn't working with my 922. Also, since I only upgraded equipment in June, I don't seem to have a commitment listed either like a lot of other users, apparently.

It isn't working w/ anyone at the moment. Must be that they are still tweaking it. Just like the chat wasn't working not long ago. Haven't tried in an hr because I emailed them instead.

For those of you out there who have the "FREE" coupons for PPV's, They are very specific as to how these are to be used to receive the coupon credit. The PPV's have to be ordered online. If you order it through your remote, you will be charged the full price for the PPV. I found out the hard way!

Looks good. I say the more information you can get without calling a CSR, the better. I also, as others have said, found out I have 2 PPV coupons issued 7/29/10. Does anyone have any idea why I got these? Not that I'm complaining!

OK, looks good. Shows I have the two PPVs. Shows no commitment, but I believe I am. Maybe not. Also- I can't see where it says when I first joined. Where are you seeing that?

I would like to see the option of picking from my favorites list. Save a lot of time, as scrolling thru everything is S-L-O-W. And theme search is of little use to me.

No more "offers" tab, i liked to check that now and again to see if i can get some premiums free for a couple of months

Thanks for starting this thread. Made me look.

All I can say is WOW!! This is much better!

I also got a bonus for looking, it show PPV certificates. I've never actually gotten one, or at least was unaware of having them. But it shows I have 2 that are good until October for up to $5.99 each!! Sweet!!

Hey thanks for letting us know. i didn't look at that tab, just went back and I have the same. Says they have been active since 7/29 nice of dish to tell us! Once again this site comes through. How many subs out there will have no clue, think of all the money dish will save for unused ppv coupons!

Ross

No PPV coupons for me.

I do like the new format, though. Finally makes me think I want to add wireless connectors to one if not both receivers to take advantage of remote access.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)