New HD on DishNetwork? "Soon" might be right around the corner...

Ok, how about me saying, its no different than a basketball team adding a couple of inches to the height of their shortest players in the media guide? :)

Just another fish story. Just like I hope the fishing HD channel is just another story... for now on E*

Wow!!!!:eek:

I did not mean to start a debate about on-topic vs off-topic, I was just being funny....

Did not mean to pee on anyone's HD parade.....

With that being said I believe what I said was no more off topic than this..

What a tease!

If you want to get down to brass tacks about it that comment added absolutely no value to the topic at hand other than a little humor, which is what I intended with my comment...I don't see any difference...

If it annoyed you or anyone else my sincere apologies...

Laff, yeah, half the thread stray off topic and usually they are the best ones to read. I don't mind a little thread control at times, but there is alwasy the alternative over at AVS who preach conformity like it's life or death.

Just got these sent to me, the sender claims that he is getting these from 129 with his PC with a Genpix card.

Attachments

• mgmhd.jpg
    mgmhd.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 619
  • mojohd.JPG
    mojohd.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 620
  • wfn.JPG
    wfn.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 617
might have to invite my father-in-law over to watch the fish channel... pry the closest he will ever get to catching big fish even with all th money he has invested into his favorite hobby :)

Just got these sent to me, the sender claims that he is getting these from 129 with his PC with a Genpix card.

Can't believe Dish would get these HD channels other than the fact D**** dosn't have them yet! It's nice to get any new HD channels, but these are useless to me! Dish give us something with a little value Like Speed HD with real HD content!! Just hope Dish gives us Speed HD come Feb,7th!

FYI... USA-HD and SciFi-HD are still running at a constant bit rate of 3.96 mbps. If I was a betting man I'd say there's still Dishnetwork logo slates underneath that encryption.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts