New to D*. Where's the location of HD RSN's and NFL?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Greetings folks,

I recently switched from E* to D*, and I am located in the Cleveland, OH market.

I'm aware that NFL Network and my RSN's (FSN-OH and STO) don't have a full time HD channel in place yet, but from my understanding they still broadcast the games in HD, only on a different channel than what's labeled on the guide. In order to be ready for upcoming HD games, can someone tell me what channel FSN-OH, STO and NFL broadcast HD games on? Also, will these games be live simulcasts of the SD version?

kramerboy

Jan 4, 2006
Greetings folks,

I recently switched from E* to D*, and I am located in the Cleveland, OH market.

I'm aware that NFL Network and my RSN's (FSN-OH and STO) don't have a full time HD channel in place yet, but from my understanding they still broadcast the games in HD, only on a different channel than what's labeled on the guide. In order to be ready for upcoming HD games, can someone tell me what channel FSN-OH, STO and NFL broadcast HD games on? Also, will these games be live simulcasts of the SD version?

Indians home games are broadcast in HD on channel 96. FSN-OH may use the same channel (96) to show the Cavs in HD. I believe once the new sat (D10) goes live next month, FSN-OH and STO may go 24/7.

NFL Network is usually shown on channel 94 when there is no conflict with MLB EI. NFL will also go live 24/7 when the new sat is operational. This will probably be mapped to 212 at that time. It will work just like the MPEG4 locals do today. Both will be in the guide as 212, but the HD one will be listed first.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)