News Flash! Voom's New Rainfade Proof Dish is Here!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Stone Man said:
Recently took a trip to New York and got a good shot of Sean Mota's splitter. Check it out.

That's it. With Dish Network, VOOM, & Cable all going to the same TV, that splitter catches everything :D

The size does not matter

Why do you need that big dish? I get perfect reception with this:

Attachments

• Antenna-8.jpg
    Antenna-8.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 3,149
jwaltz666, That's almost like my set up. With 2 UHF, 1 VHF, 3 DBS, 2 KU-Band, and 1 C-Band somebody stopped last summer thinking I was the headend for the little cable company down the road :)

hehe, I been at arecibo and its impressive to say the least, its HUGE (they used this dish as setting for the climax of GoldenEye for those that never seen it before)

it's really a radiotelescope, but im sure they can pick anything up thats above them :)

gees with all these dish and antennas + our TVs being huge we need a we just a bigger couch :)

DarrellP said:
:D Check it out, no more rainfade, even from the Pacific Northwest. :D
Man, I sure could of used that last night. 3 inches in less than 45 minutes. I am still drying out my socks.:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts