NFL Sunday Ticket 2006 Season($19.00/MVP Easy Pay)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
walker said:
after reading .......SNIP.......now i'm thinking that i was given information that was totally incorrect.

http://www.directvsports.com/Subscriptions/NFLSundayTicket/

It's right on their website; what are you saying you might be confused about?

Order by February 28, 2006 and get the 2006 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ for $209 in 11 payments of $19 each. Offer ends February 28, 2006.

Auto Renewals might even be cheaper than this $209 rate, but should also be spread out as normal. Your subscription will automatically renew for the following season, provided DIRECTV carries this service. Your bill will show "Renewal-No Payment Due Yet" a few months prior to the start of the season. Your first installment will be due close to the start of the season.

SuperFan will be an additional cost to the $209, and some users have coupons from this season.

charper1 said:
http://www.directvsports.com/Subscriptions/NFLSundayTicket/

It's right on their website; what are you saying you might be confused about?

Order by February 28, 2006 and get the 2006 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ for $209 in 11 payments of $19 each. Offer ends February 28, 2006.

Auto Renewals might even be cheaper than this $209 rate, but should also be spread out as normal. Your subscription will automatically renew for the following season, provided DIRECTV carries this service. Your bill will show "Renewal-No Payment Due Yet" a few months prior to the start of the season. Your first installment will be due close to the start of the season.

SuperFan will be an additional cost to the $209, and some users have coupons from this season.

exactly, "Auto Renewals might even be cheaper than this $209 rate." my rate is not cheaper. it is at the $209 rate.

walker said:
exactly, "Auto Renewals might even be cheaper than this $209 rate." my rate is not cheaper. it is at the $209 rate.

So your bill says $209 is coming but you should get the auto renew
?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts