NFL Sunday Ticket 2013

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
So, every year I spend all this money to watch my Jets.
Every year they keep disappointing me.

I guess thats what they call a loyal fan.
No matter how hard I try, I cant get rid of them.

Its kind of like my mother in law..lol

Annual call

So I made my annual call to D* this morning seeing about any deals for ST and lower my monthly bill. I currently have or shall I say had (explain later) Choice Xtra Classic with 5 receivers. At the prompts I said cancel which put me thought to a nice rep. I told her my monthly bill was getting too high and calling to see if I'm eligible for any discounts. Also, I said I see my HD credit of $10 monthly is gone. So she goes about looking for credits and instantly comes back with $20 off for 12 months. Then she says I can give you $10 off for 12 months for DVR service. I said great, but can I receive the HD credit as well. She said no, it was no longer available. I didn't want to push it as I was still leading up to ST. I then ask about ST and she comes back with the standard pricing but says let me see what shows up. In the process she mentions my current package of Choice Xtra Classic and I'm grandfathered in and says if I ever change programming I would no longer be able to get it back. I said, I'm happy with my current package, nothing else said. So she ask me if I was interested in ST for free with a 1 year commitment. I said sure that's fine. She then says your under contract for one more year so it would overlap meaning no additional time added. I ask about upgrading to ST Max and willing to pay difference in price. She says the system wouldn't allow it and if I wanted ST Max it be $38.99 x 6 payments. I said free verses paying I'll take the free. She then included Red Zone for free as well. Conversation was concluded by reviewing my credits and conversation was complete. I then logged into my account to see all the credits but what I found interesting was she changed my package to Xtra verses my old one. I lost a few channels, nothing big but thought a little shady to do so without asking or out right telling me this. I'm planning on calling back to see about getting the Max version as I like having it for mobile devices.

In the process she mentions my current package of Choice Xtra Classic and I'm grandfathered in and says if I ever change programming I would no longer be able to get it back. I said, I'm happy with my current package, nothing else said. I then logged into my account to see all the credits but what I found interesting was she changed my package to Xtra verses my old one. I lost a few channels, nothing big but thought a little shady to do so without asking or out right telling me this. .
call back she hit a wrong key. don't give up channels
good luck

Last edited:
So I made my annual call to D* this morning seeing about any deals for ST and lower my monthly bill. I currently have or shall I say had (explain later) Choice Xtra Classic with 5 receivers. At the prompts I said cancel which put me thought to a nice rep. I told her my monthly bill was getting too high and calling to see if I'm eligible for any discounts. Also, I said I see my HD credit of $10 monthly is gone. So she goes about looking for credits and instantly comes back with $20 off for 12 months. Then she says I can give you $10 off for 12 months for DVR service. I said great, but can I receive the HD credit as well. She said no, it was no longer available. I didn't want to push it as I was still leading up to ST. I then ask about ST and she comes back with the standard pricing but says let me see what shows up. In the process she mentions my current package of Choice Xtra Classic and I'm grandfathered in and says if I ever change programming I would no longer be able to get it back. I said, I'm happy with my current package, nothing else said. So she ask me if I was interested in ST for free with a 1 year commitment. I said sure that's fine. She then says your under contract for one more year so it would overlap meaning no additional time added. I ask about upgrading to ST Max and willing to pay difference in price. She says the system wouldn't allow it and if I wanted ST Max it be $38.99 x 6 payments. I said free verses paying I'll take the free. She then included Red Zone for free as well. Conversation was concluded by reviewing my credits and conversation was complete. I then logged into my account to see all the credits but what I found interesting was she changed my package to Xtra verses my old one. I lost a few channels, nothing big but thought a little shady to do so without asking or out right telling me this. I'm planning on calling back to see about getting the Max version as I like having it for mobile devices.

Good job Bubba! I have the same package (grandfathered in) and do not want to give up the extra channels....actually only Boomerang for my kid. I will be caling soon to work on getting ST again.

Just got the Sunday ticket Max for $147 which is over 50% off. Plus I got a free genie upgrade and all movie and sports channels for 2 months. Been a customer since 1999. I play this game each year and score. I have a buddy who pays me $100 for access to his Packer games during the season on the internet, so net cost of ticket for me is $47 :)

Just got the Sunday ticket Max for $147 which is over 50% off. Plus I got a free genie upgrade and all movie and sports channels for 2 months. Been a customer since 1999. I play this game each year and score. I have a buddy who pays me $100 for access to his Packer games during the season on the internet, so net cost of ticket for me is $47 :)
sweet deal.congrats!

Called in tonight. Got a 1 month service credit and NFL max for $179.

Been a customer just under 1 year.

after the second week?? I am trying to log into it right now and its saying I am not subscribed to this feature even though I paid for my Max upgrade yesterday. Maybe it doesn't kick into function until the season starts ?

after the second week?? I am trying to log into it right now and its saying I am not subscribed to this feature even though I paid for my Max upgrade yesterday. Maybe it doesn't kick into function until the season starts ?

Correct, there won't be anything on it till game time.

Who do they use for announcers on these broadcasts? I’m hoping they use the local radio broadcast team. Currently, I have to use a delay box to sync with the game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)