NFL Sunday Ticket 2014/2015 Season - Discuss Pricing/Discounts/Offers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
D* seems pretty busy tonight....at least as far as I have ever had to wait for a CSR. After 1st hold time CSR only offered $8 off x 6 on ST with max for free. When I told her that might not help me enough for this year and I "may" have to cancel ST.......she did right away ! Only thing that helped was that I had asked about my end date for my contract, which she did not have that info and had to transfer me. After another hold of 12-15 minutes I got someone who I think my have been retention. All in all after 45 + minutes they were able to help me out with: ST Max at $163.96 (4 payments of $40.99), $10 off base package for 12 months, and $5 off HBO for 6 months. Been D* customer since 2000, auto pay, never complain, no issues, yet others get such better deals with less of a customer history. NOT COMPLANING, you just never know what you're gonna get..................................... :clapping:party:crowdbounce:yessign

Is that the standard ST or MAX? I am about to call and see how they can help me out.......could not get a hold of anyone on the "live" chat

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Thats the regular ST, They offered me Max for $50 more, but I really don't need it.

D* seems pretty busy tonight....at least as far as I have ever had to wait for a CSR. After 1st hold time CSR only offered $8 off x 6 on ST with max for free. When I told her that might not help me enough for this year and I "may" have to cancel ST.......she did right away ! Only thing that helped was that I had asked about my end date for my contract, which she did not have that info and had to transfer me. After another hold of 12-15 minutes I got someone who I think my have been retention. All in all after 45 + minutes they were able to help me out with: ST Max at $163.96 (4 payments of $40.99), $10 off base package for 12 months, and $5 off HBO for 6 months. Been D* customer since 2000, auto pay, never complain, no issues, yet others get such better deals with less of a customer history. NOT COMPLANING, you just never know what you're gonna get..................................... :clapping:party:crowdbounce:yessign
I too don't argue with them about pricing, I just ask whats available, they told me that I already had some discounts and that was about the best they could do. I got that deal many months ago.

Will just have to record many, or watch the short cuts as usually early Sunday afternoons are my 12 year old grandson's Little League football games. Awesome to see how they improve at that age.

Will just have to record many, or watch the short cuts as usually early Sunday afternoons are my 12 year old grandson's Little League football games. Awesome to see how they improve at that age.
Wow, Little league games on Sunday's not Saturdays ?

I may break down and get the Max, just not yet, I don't use it much, but having the Short Cuts available is nice, if you can find them when you want them, they are on at all hours of the night.

Remember folk, all this stuff in the Max package WAS free when it first came out.

The only reason I get MAX is for the RedZone. My game on one TV and RZ on the other one = football heaven.

FYI, I've heard of people negotiating RZ only from D*. Not really sure if it's true or not. May save you some money in the future.

I called and got NFL ST Max for $192 (specifically: $8/mo credit + free upgrade to Max) [$138 savings] plus a $20/mo bill credit for 1 year [$240 savings]. No contract needed for those. They threw out other stuff like HBO and Genie, but all I really wanted was to save money. I total savings of $378 isn't the $840 I got last year, but I'll take it.

They changed their phone system since last year. Last year, I said "cancel" and then "close account" and it took me to what I believe was retentions. This time, after I said "cancel" it took me to someone right away. I don't think she was retentions. She offered the NFL ST savings. After pushing more, she transferred me to what she called "contracts" and that's where they offered the $20/mo bill credit. I don't know if either of those was retentions. Does anyone have a solid way to get to the retentions department these days?

Hi All - new here but your thread was extremely helpful in me getting discount. DTV subscriber since 1997. I tried first through a CSR and was offered ST Max @ $269 (or $60 discount). Called back and stated reason for call as "check contract end date". Not sure if I reached Retentions but was much more successful - ST Max at half price, $164 ($40.99 x 4 payments) + $5 discount over next 12 months + free Showtime Unlimited for 6 months.

I also got Redzone channel only, But they also offered me Max for half off price for $160 $40/4 months
Not sure yet in getting Max, but for that price it's tempting.

JC0ehler - WELCOME to SatelliteGuys!

I'm sure with a deal like that you had the right team, that is a decent deal.

Does the max package let you view games after they have been played ?

I was offered max for half off (4 pmnt a of $40) but she also offered to apply a one time credit to my account for one of those payments. So $120 for max. I told her I would think about it and she made notes on my account.

In the mean time she did add Redzone to my account for free as a standalone channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)