NFL Sunday ticket deals/offers 2016...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Does anyone know if Direct TV is offering week 1 sunday ticket preview again this season?

I thought thats what I read on that messages screen last weekend?....I just delete them and never read close.

I'm striking out big time this year. I have been a customer for 6 years and have always got deals, 6 years of getting the Sunday ticket for free, some of those years even getting extra credits to where they paid me to have Sunday ticket, haha!! Looks like my luck has ran out as they aren't offering anything to me this year. Talked to retention 3 times, told them to disconnect me and they said ok, not offering me anything to stay and no Sunday ticket discounts.

Are they still doing the week 1 free Sunday ticket preview?

Try to get a hold of retention. If you get a regular rep ask them for your disconnection cost and they would have to transfer you since regular reps do not handle that.

For the past 3 years, I have been getting the RedZone channel on its own for free. I just wait until we're close to the season, and theyve added it without any problem. I called on September 1st, and at that time the guy I spoke with told me that he had not seen it offered this year by itself. But he told me to try calling back when the season began and see if it comes up.

So, today, I called back and got a lot more than I expected. The guy I spoke to this time was extremely friendly, and I could tell he was looking through multiple things to try and find it for me. After about a minute, he told me he couldnt find the RedZone on its' own. BUT, he could give me the following:

ST MAX---$59.99 for 6 months (normal price)
$50 a month in bill credits for one year on my normal package (I carry the Premier)
$10 a month in bill credits for 6 months on my sports channels package

So, basically, Im getting ST MAX for free. The only caveat was that I had to agree to a 1 year contract, which Im happy to do since Ive been with Direct for 5 years already and have no intention of going anywhere.

It has been harder to find deals this year, but I dont know that its necessarily because of AT&T. I think its just a matter of timing, the rep you get, and what kind of programming youre carrying (and how long youve been a customer). It took me until 2 days before the first Sunday, but Im happy. To anyone who's been frustrated, keep on trying...there are deals to be had if youre persistent.

I have called in twice and the first time I was told 35.00 a month for ST. I called in the next day and was told 9.00 off a month for ST. I told them to cancel the ST very rude people they just don't care if someone has been with DTV over 18 years...... I am very disappointed with AT&T.......

I have called in twice and the first time I was told 35.00 a month for ST. I called in the next day and was told 9.00 off a month for ST. I told them to cancel the ST very rude people they just don't care if someone has been with DTV over 18 years...... I am very disappointed with AT&T.......
Call back this morning or next week ...
ST is FREE this weekend anyways !

I received MAX free this morning. I was set to pay the $44.99 for 6 for Max but noticed yesterday when check my ATT account it was standard ST. I like that I can stream games and also D* app for data free.

Jimbo thanks for responding to my post I am almost at the point of canceling my service entirely. I am tried of AT&T being in control of all this and most likely jusy move on.....

Jimbo thanks for responding to my post I am almost at the point of canceling my service entirely. I am tried of AT&T being in control of all this and most likely jusy move on.....
Well, if att running things is a real issue with you, then, do what you want and move on, sound like thats what your wanting to do at this point anyways.
I really don't see any difference between when D* had it and att having it.

Remember, D* and att are in this to MAKE MONEY, not give the ship away.

Weather you been there for 2 years or 20 years, i wouldn't expect them to give me the boat for free.

My contract isn't up ( I actually called last month and got it lowered by $50 a month) and today I received this :

Dear ROBERT,

This season, AT&T wants to help you bring home all the gridiron action.

As our way of saying thanks for being part of the AT&T family, we are giving you the 2016 season subscription to DIRECTV's most popular football package (valued at over $350) at no extra cost.

There is nothing else you need to do. On Sundays starting on September 11th simply tune in to channels 701–719 to enjoy the action. Call 800.531.5000 with any questions.

This is just the beginning. Expect more entertainment, service and experience offers to come your way because we just can't thank you enough.

Yours,

Jay Cary Signature
Jay Cary
VP Marketing Strategy and Customer Loyalty

Did they just give me Sunday ticket for free? I'm not an NFL fan.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

My contract isn't up ( I actually called last month and got it lowered by $50 a month) and today I received this :

Dear ROBERT,

As our way of saying thanks for being part of the AT&T family, we are giving you the 2016 season subscription to DIRECTV's most popular football package (valued at over $350) at no extra cost.

There is nothing else you need to do. On Sundays starting on September 11th simply tune in to channels 701–719 to enjoy the action. Call 800.531.5000 with any questions.

This is just the beginning. Expect more entertainment, service and experience offers to come your way because we just can't thank you enough.

Yours,

Jay Cary Signature
Jay Cary

Sounds like it ...

Dear ROBERT,

Yours,

Jay Cary Signature
Jay Cary

Got the same e-mail, watched some games today with no problem so I'm a happy camper.

It appears that they changed the way that the 'Short Cuts' are being shown this year. In years past they were shown on channels 705 and 706. The DirecTV website still has these directions on their website. But it now appears that you must watch these via a connected device (and not via the on demand feature of the DirecTV DVRs). I'm VERY frustrated to say the least.

Reactions: madmadworld

Dear ROBERT,

Yours,

Jay Cary Signature
Jay Cary

Congrats that is a great deal....

I called today to inquire about ST Max.. around 415pm. They wanted $179, which is $10 more than last years offer.. Didn't like the tone of the rep. so said no..I called back at 1115pm asked by the automation what was I calling about, said account info. I got sent to India or somewhere, could hardly understand them. "I hate that"...they wanted full price for Max...Goodbye. Called right back and said "contract". It went to an american, speaking
english...Asked about deals on ST Max, said I got it for half price last year. He said, should be no problem, "I can do things others can't". Real friendly guy asked if I had a favorite team etc and went on to talk NFL football for a while. Offered ST Max at half price, for 4 monthly payments and an extra $10 off for 4 months, which makes it work out to what I payed last year! It works for me. I think when I said "contract" it went to retentions....Just keep trying until you get what you want.!

It appears that they changed the way that the 'Short Cuts' are being shown this year. In years past they were shown on channels 705 and 706. The DirecTV website still has these directions on their website. But it now appears that you must watch these via a connected device (and not via the on demand feature of the DirecTV DVRs). I'm VERY frustrated to say the least.
The only reason I ever got it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)