NFL Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trellaine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Vancouver
On the Directv website for subscribing to the ST package.

69.99 for 4months and get Directv best programming package free for 4 months.

Is this for current subscribers or NEW subscribers?

And will there be better deals?

thanks

On the Directv website for subscribing to the ST package.

69.99 for 4months and get Directv best programming package free for 4 months.

Is this for current subscribers or NEW subscribers?

And will there be better deals?

thanks
NEW credit qualified lease customers only. Directv claims this is the best promotion of the year and if you want Sunday Ticket or Premier service it definitely is the best. If all your interested in is CHOICE programming you won't rate this very high.:)

So as a customer what is the total price of ST with HD games?

$350 plus tax?

Crazy isnt it? Thats why I refuse to pay for Super Fan. I am in protest that we should have to pay 100 bucks on top of $230-250 for HD versions when I already pay the 10 buck premium for HD. Its outrageous and I protest by demanding Directv give it to me for free (its worked every year). I willing pay my bills when its a fair value but I think the HD lumping is completely wrong.

I couldn't agree with you more-thanks for your support. It is basically as a previous post suggested they can charge whatever they want!! When I first signed up with Direct, very new as I came from Bell Expressvu in Canada. I signed up for the MLB Extra Innings and just assumed I would get certain games in HD but NO that costs extra. Cash Cow!

I still may budge but hopefully NBC and CBS will show a few games on Sundays and Sunday night games and Monday night games are FREE.

:D I feel better

Since I am an Eagles and Patriots fan, I get almost every game of theirs in HD in my area. The Giants will sometimes supersede the Eagles but they play them twice and Fox tends to show NFC East here all the time. That being said, I could live without ST. If I had to pay Super Fan for HD, ST would be finally gone for me. $330 would be the total and final straw for me.

I thought I read somewhere that they are giving HD games free for this promo for new customers only w/o superfan purchase? You can still get superfan but it wouldn't be required for the HD for this year - ONLY for the new customer promo.

Total for the NFL pack would be $279 using the new customer promo. $50 more than the auto-renew customers BTW.

Free NFL Sunday Ticket HD games when you subscribe to HD Access which is an additional $9.99 a month (this is NOT NFL Sunday Ticket Superfan but just the HD games for NFL Sunday Ticket)

Here is where I saw it:
DBSTalk link

Free NFL Sunday Ticket HD games when you subscribe to HD Access which is an additional $9.99 a month (this is NOT NFL Sunday Ticket Superfan but just the HD games for NFL Sunday Ticket)

Here is where I saw it:
DBSTalk link

Link error?

Anyways in order to get HD Sunday Ticket games you must sub to Super fan for another $99. At least that's how I have been told.

I just tried it again and it worked for me ?

This thread listed it differently, that for the new customer promo superfan was not required, only HD access.

Sounds like an exception for the promo.

Hmmm I guess maybe Sunday Ticket is cheaper if purchased by current subscribers. I see a promo on Channel 107

"5 payments of $49.80" for Sunday Ticket and then add $99 for Superfan and allow you to watch more HD games.

So I guess total would be $348 :cool:

$20 dollar savings.

They did that to me last year when I signed up for the premier / ST promo. $279 for the new sub. They would not budge on that price when I complained about the magical overcharge either.

I was happy to see the auto renew price was fair though.

Here is the priceing:

Auto renew price: $229 (45.80x5)
Early Bird price: $249 (49.80x5)
Regular Price: $269
New customer promo price $279.96 (69.99x4)

Superfan is always $99, 3 payments of $33.
But the new customer promo includes the HD games free with just the HD access. All other subs still need superfan for HD games.

Yeah I don't use the SuperFan crap anyway, just the HD. When they first started showing games in HD they were free.

i just ordered D* last night and was confirmed that i did not need superfan added to the sunday ticket promo to get the HD games. Only needed HD access which they threw in for free.

Since Directv does read the threads here, this is a serious warning. If this turns out not to be the case and folks have acted on HD being including by just having the HD pack, then there is going to be some serious outrage. I really do hope its true.

i really hope it is true also, as it is the reason i did not order the superfan...

Can't you just call and get it turned on if it isn't true?

I hope so too, but it doesn't sound right and what we may have here is a failure to communicate. It just doesn't follow normal procedures and we all know that what the CSR's say usually has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts