NFL Sunday Ticket

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pinkcookies26

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2006
Anyone know if Dtv is gonna offer the superfan for free again this year? I got it for free last year on an offer they sent out in emails on draft weekend. Would love to get hooked up again since the ticket alone is so darn expensive now! Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0679.jpg
    IMG_0679.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 305
It's too early to even order it, we'll probably find out next month.

its advertised on the directv site:

SAVE NOW WITH OUR EARLY BIRD OFFER: Get a head start on the NFL season by ordering NFL SUNDAY TICKET® for just 5 payments of $53.80 — that's a savings of $20 off the regular season price. Offer ends July 31.

The OP was about Superfan option which doesn't have any pricing information on the D* site yet.

Anyone know if Dtv is gonna offer the superfan for free again this year? I got it for free last year on an offer they sent out in emails on draft weekend. Would love to get hooked up again since the ticket alone is so darn expensive now! Thanks.

My D* account shows under Programming and Equipment, My Current Setup, scroll down to My Sports subscriptions, shows NFL Sunday Ticket Superfan $0.00 "special Free offer" :cool: I sure hope that's not left over from last year !!!

Under my sports subs it shows:
NFL SUNDAY TICKET SuperFan™ $33.00

For me no free superfan = no nfl sunday ticket. Ive got to buy gas anyway.

Under my sports subs it shows:
NFL SUNDAY TICKET SuperFan™ $33.00

That'w what mine shows too. It also show me not subscribed to NFL Sunday Ticket, but I can add for $53.80/mo for 5 months.

I had everything last year so I don't relly know what this means. I have not upgraded my equipement yet, but I doubt that that is what is going on.

Be nice if I can just subscribe to Superfan, but I am sure that won't happen.

That'w what mine shows too. It also show me not subscribed to NFL Sunday Ticket, but I can add for $53.80/mo for 5 months.

I had everything last year so I don't relly know what this means. I have not upgraded my equipement yet, but I doubt that that is what is going on.

Be nice if I can just subscribe to Superfan, but I am sure that won't happen.

As a renewing customer it should be less, mine shows 40 something. Wait. I just checked and that is gone, now it doesn't show Sunday ticket at all.

I was a NFL ST holder for over 11 years as of last year but didn't renew because Directv made you buy superfan to get HD channels. I felt they should throw that in since I had been a loyal customer of sunday ticket for such a long time..I tried by calling customer sevrice but the supervisor said that if I wanted the HD package, I had to get superfan. I told them no way and they would lose the complete account which they did and had no problem with.
I really like Directv but this is one instance, that I was really pissed at the way they treated me with this package.

Weird...under Sports Subs I have Free Superfan but ST isn't on there. I love ST but being that I "moved" into the Chicago area, there is no need for it.

And to vent a bit here. I was pissed last year when they refused to move 4pm ET games to HD channels not being used. For example, I remember one week where one 1pm game (we'll call it channel 720) was at the half by 2:15 and another game (channel 719) didn't hit the half until 2:50. I called and very politely asked if there was anyway they were allowed to start the 4pm game on 720 until the 719 early game was finished. To make a long story short the clueless CSR said there was nothing they could do and that I should send my request (that I made for the 4pm game) via email for the techs to look at during the week (WTF?). It just blows me away that they won't do what the networks themselves will do. (Ex. the shifting of MLB playoff games to TNT when TBS early games ran over...and by doing so they preempted the TNT programming!)

My D* account shows under Programming and Equipment, My Current Setup, scroll down to My Sports subscriptions, shows NFL Sunday Ticket Superfan $0.00 "special Free offer" :cool: I sure hope that's not left over from last year !!!

My account still shows the free offer for Superfan, and now has NFLST, but no $$ amount for it. :confused:

i have st....but its not listed anymore on my online account....but on channel 107 the st channel it says "i am authorized for the program."

I guess renewal is coming soon. On my bill today. I had renewal 0.00, I am guessing that is to prepare for next month. I will have to talk to them regarding any deals with superfan. I have not paid for it in the past, I would love to keep that tradition alive!!!

I guess renewal is coming soon. On my bill today. I had renewal 0.00, I am guessing that is to prepare for next month. I will have to talk to them regarding any deals with superfan. I have not paid for it in the past, I would love to keep that tradition alive!!!

Its showing up on my account too. I also noticed on D*'s website they have the early bird offer for ST for four payments of $53, saving $20 off the regular price. The Superfan info says its unavailable, so perhaps D* is in the midst of discussing what to do with it... like hopefully offer it for no extra charge to HD subscribers.

I will probably cancel my ST subscription. $250 is a lot of money now a days. I'm Steelers fan living outside the Pittsburgh DMA, but with the Steelers schedule this year, they should be playing 7-9 games on National TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)