NFL Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.
i just emailed D because the bill for this month so far the NFLST is being posted twice. my bill is a real mess right now and i wonder if i'll have to go through this with them every month

NFLST and SF

Well, just saw my August bill and there it was, the first installment for SF. Funny thing is there is no charge for the ST???????? First installment was last month, now no charge for ST. Don't understand that one?

Well, just saw my August bill and there it was, the first installment for SF. Funny thing is there is no charge for the ST???????? First installment was last month, now no charge for ST. Don't understand that one?

man, i just had to pay for a UFC that i ordered 15 months ago...i looked back at the statements and it WAS skipped, but to see it appear 15 months later was quite a shock...my point: it'll probably catch up at some point.

i just emailed D because the bill for this month so far the NFLST is being posted twice. my bill is a real mess right now and i wonder if i'll have to go through this with them every month
This happened too me once with EI. The reason it happened with me is I accidentally signed up for it twice on line. All I did is call, they removed to extra charge and I was never charged twice again.

This happened too me once with EI. The reason it happened with me is I accidentally signed up for it twice on line. All I did is call, they removed to extra charge and I was never charged twice again.

DK here is their explanation. i signed up for the nflticket on 7/29. i just paid the bill due on 7/25. what they're telling me is that on 8/5 the new billing cycle begins so there is also a new charger for $41.50 posted on 8/5. due to the 7/29 charge falling between cycyles i now have to pay the first 2 payments by 8/25. so i have 2 charges of 41.50 and 2 charges of 16.50 for superfan. my bill so far this month is $174.50! if would've known this i would have waited until 8/5 to sign up instead of having to make the first two payments in one month. the bill is $174 after all of the discounts posted which are $10 off for AAA, $10 off for 6months for nfl ticket,$23 off for redemption offer and $20 one time credit for going green. if it wasn't for that the bill would've been $237! ouch!

Well boys,

I called and gave my story like I said earlier.

I called D*, at the prompt spoke the words, "cancel service", (thanks icewolf)! :up

Then I told the very nice lady, (almost unusually nice for a D* rep), that U-verse just came in my area and is breathing down my neck with marketing and sales reps at the door. I asked her if I could check out all D* has to offer by giving me the New Customer offer for Sunday ticket. (Not a total white lie... AT&T is laying Fiber in my area, so it won't be long until they are breathing down my neck).

So I am now getting Sunday Ticket (with Superfan) for $75 a month, and the premier package free for 4 months. After football season, I will change my service from the premier package back to the Plus HD DVR package.

So, just like last year, I am paying only $10 more a month for all of this for four months.

Bring it on, cant wait for the day when the 700's light up (they still are on the 700's right).....Just like x-mas!!!

DK here is their explanation. i signed up for the nflticket on 7/29. i just paid the bill due on 7/25. what they're telling me is that on 8/5 the new billing cycle begins so there is also a new charger for $41.50 posted on 8/5. due to the 7/29 charge falling between cycyles i now have to pay the first 2 payments by 8/25. so i have 2 charges of 41.50 and 2 charges of 16.50 for superfan. my bill so far this month is $174.50! if would've known this i would have waited until 8/5 to sign up instead of having to make the first two payments in one month. the bill is $174 after all of the discounts posted which are $10 off for AAA, $10 off for 6months for nfl ticket,$23 off for redemption offer and $20 one time credit for going green. if it wasn't for that the bill would've been $237! ouch!
Look at it this way. You will now have one less month with a ST charge...:D

boo hiss.....august bill just posted and there's a super fan charge. just called directv but they don't open until 8am.

UPDATE: i called again, the csr read the notes and said i was definitely suppose to be getting it for free. she sent a message to her supervisor to have the charges reversed....said it could take up to 72 hours. will monitor.

Last edited:
had to call and ask for the credit as well for Super fan - it was on my bill this month - took 5 min of hold time then they gave the credit with no hassle - got an email confirm on the credit seconds later

boo hiss.....august bill just posted and there's a super fan charge. just called directv but they don't open until 8am.

UPDATE: i called again, the csr read the notes and said i was definitely suppose to be getting it for free. she sent a message to her supervisor to have the charges reversed....said it could take up to 72 hours. will monitor.

had to call and ask for the credit as well for Super fan - it was on my bill this month - took 5 min of hold time then they gave the credit with no hassle - got an email confirm on the credit seconds later

How did you guys approch this, just call and say " I'm not suppose to be paying for this "?

I can't tell them I can't afford it, I pay them once a year.

Jimbo

I was just wondering if I don't have a phone line can I still get to watch games on Sunday Ticket or will they black it all out because I don't have a phone line hooked up. I live in Northwest Arkansas and I live more than 300 miles to any NFL team.

I was just wondering if I don't have a phone line can I still get to watch games on Sunday Ticket or will they black it all out because I don't have a phone line hooked up. I live in Northwest Arkansas and I live more than 300 miles to any NFL team.

Yes you can still watch the ticket...Phone lines wont black out games

SF charge showed up on my account too. I called and asked to "cancel service". I explained the free SF email and got an instant $99 credit since she couldnt guarantee the charge wont show up again since it wasnt supposed to be there.

How did you guys approch this, just call and say " I'm not suppose to be paying for this "?

I can't tell them I can't afford it, I pay them once a year.

Jimbo

jimbo,
first, i finally received my credit sunday afternoon with a confirmation email and an email from a directv csr apologizing for the fact the credit wasn't immediately applied the day i received the flyer.
when i called saturday morning, i explained a first sf installment had posted on my august bill and that i called in late july to take advantage of the free sf offer i had gotten in the mail. the csr noted the account so i had no problem eventually getting the credit. just took about 32 to 34 hours because i called saturday morning.

I was quoted the Sunday ticket in late June for $99.00 with Superfan free. The CSR said it was a early renewal special. I asked her to make a note on my account concerning our conversation and that the ST with Superfan was $99.00. She did so. I just got my bill and was charged $41.50 for ST for 6mos and $16.50 for SF for 6mos. Needless to say, I called D* immediately. The first CSR gave me SF free instantly. I spoke to her supervisor. He was a jerk and even read verbatim what the CSR in June has stated from her notes. He then said she was quoting me SF. I told him to read it again and tell me where she says anything about SF being $99.00. He hung up. I called back and talked to his supervisor. I ended up getting the ST for $175.00 (they gave me a $75 credit), and SF for free.

i noticed the nfl channels showing up in the 700 range. where are the nflhd channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)