Nfl Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have to believe, with the relationship between the NFL and D* they will find a way to have these games. They will not have E* or anyone else advertising the fact that they have them and a certain Sat Co. doesn't. Never going to happen, those games will be in the 90's. Nope have not heard it from anyone, just speculation on my part, but I would say that it is a slam dunk!

FlyingJ said:
I have to believe, with the relationship between the NFL and D* they will find a way to have these games. They will not have E* or anyone else advertising the fact that they have them and a certain Sat Co. doesn't. Never going to happen, those games will be in the 90's. Nope have not heard it from anyone, just speculation on my part, but I would say that it is a slam dunk!
agreed :up

Jimbo

I was looking on my guide for the NFL network and for some of the preseason games they are going to replay (Bears vs. 49ers at 3 a.m. on 8-13) have the HD symbol next to them. Can they switch between sd and hd like that?

kaomie said:
I was looking on my guide for the NFL network and for some of the preseason games they are going to replay (Bears vs. 49ers at 3 a.m. on 8-13) have the HD symbol next to them. Can they switch between sd and hd like that?
It's possible that the HD games will be on in the 90's at those times listed, HD NFL Network will probably only be HD during games.
The rest of the games will be shown on the normal channel
Just my guess also, nothing official

Jimbo

is there going to be a final channel line up besides what the nfl has under their nfl sunday ticket section?
Jimbos said:
It's possible that the HD games will be on in the 90's at those times listed, HD NFL Network will probably only be HD during games.
The rest of the games will be shown on the normal channel
Just my guess also, nothing official

Jimbo

So I have SundayTicket and Superfan right know. Do I need a 5-LNB for the HD or will my 3 LND and HD reciever work for the NFL ST games in HD?

Also, if I can work out a deal is 5 LNB worth getting?

Big Dog said:
So I have SundayTicket and Superfan right know. Do I need a 5-LNB for the HD or will my 3 LND and HD reciever work for the NFL ST games in HD?

Also, if I can work out a deal is 5 LNB worth getting?
If you have a 3 LNB set up and a HD receiver you will be all set for the ST and the SF , both are in mpeg2 at least this year.

Jimbo

mdp1116 said:
is there going to be a final channel line up besides what the nfl has under their nfl sunday ticket section?
I would imagine closer to the start of the preseason the schedule will be finalized.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Has anyone seen an official statement from the NFL saying that the Sunday Ticket will not have blackouts because I still see stuff talking about blackout restrictions and there has been no official word yet on the Sunday Ticket being blackout free.

ramy said:
Has anyone seen an official statement from the NFL saying that the Sunday Ticket will not have blackouts because I still see stuff talking about blackout restrictions and there has been no official word yet on the Sunday Ticket being blackout free.

Bump*

Does anyone know if you can get NFL Sunday Ticket and/or NHL Center Ice packages without subscribing to a Directv programing package?

I am a Directv subscriber now, with NO commitment, but have "suspended" my service during the summer months.

Last edited:
He joined before that program started or has since finished any original commitment he had. I have been on since 1996 and neve had any commitments.

To answer your original question; you will more than likely be required to up to a currentminimum subscription package to get the ST. Why not just call them? 800-get-sports.

Status
Please reply by conversation.