"No info on all channels"

obba said:
:cool: waiting now :D

trip count showed 2, but i exited out of the trip count screen. Should i still be there, or just have it on a channel?

just exit and don't touch the receiver for 10-20 minutes... Let it download the PG.

if i go to reportback it has "START", below Trip Count is 11, then below that it says idle.

obba said:
if i go to reportback it has "START", below Trip Count is 11, then below that it says idle.

That looks fine. I don't know why you are not getting it. Unplug/plug your receiver and wait 10-20 minutes. Sorry I know it is a pain but let's what it does.

ok, will do.

just plugged it back, wont touch anything :D

hd news is showing, will watch it, hopefully itll get the guide soon.

I'm having fits with my guide tonight too. It was out this morning and I reset the unit and then it came back. Then after trying to get my OTA show up in the PG I lost the whole guide and now it won't come back no matter what I do. :river

obba said:
waiting 50 mins, still nothing. :(

trip count 0 :confused:

should i hit start?

Just read that there are still boxes that are not getting the information. VOOM is working to see why. So it does not look like is a problem in your end but a problem in their end. Some people got it back but some others have not.

Sean Mota said:
Just read that there are still boxes that are not getting the information. VOOM is working to see why. So it does not look like is a problem in your end but a problem in their end. Some people got it back but some others have not.
Gotcha. :)

Continued Channel Guide problems here in Seattle

As many of you we noticed this problem around 1 PM when first turning on VOOM. Waited about 45 min. and tried the front button power reset. Left on while out and still trying to download "New program information..." when we returned. Called CSR and was told the problem was at their end. Next posted on VOOM/Yahoo for Wilt (VOOM's engineering VP) and he posted that the problem was not what some of us hoped was the promised new software push but rather a problem which "seems spotty in terms of where it is and where it isn't" and they would get on to of it as soon as possible. We just tried another power button reset to no avail here in Seattle at 8:30 PM.

However, still watching HD under virtually cloudless Seattle skies, Gill

I also had no info in my PG this morning. Did a couple of reboots with no result. After a couple of hours got 60% of PG loaded. Left the STB in standby mode for a few hours (when I was out). By the time I turned it on again the entire PG was loaded.

I am not sure what the Trip Count really means, but mine is up to 82 now. It was zero after last reboot.

woah woah!. Mine is back! didnt do anything but give up and turned off the tv (left the box on) and worked some, now. it works!

mine show a few but others were missing this morning. Did not have time to reboot or play with it. Will check tonight.

I thought it was the rain we had in Houston yesterday. It was also some signal loss on the D* , so I thought it was the rain. But late yesterday the PG came back with the info. While I was checking out the different signal strengths on both I noticed that I finally can use my picture in picture feature on my tv set. One reciever was hooked up to the vcr on D* will the other was V* on the split screen. Wow cant wait until the baseball season and nfl starts to watch both in HD at the same time....

all of mine, including ota came back last night. this morning, the box locked up when browsing the channels. a front reboot (5-10 secs) fixed that, but then there was no info. came back now and they are all back in the pg.

Voom was updating the satellite yesterday. I lost all my guide info and called them and that's what they told me. The CSR said they have 8 monitors and they all were reading No Info. About 3 hours late, I had the data.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts