no NFL Super Fan??!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
directv knows that sunday ticket is what sells a majority of their systems. that's why they pay big bucks to keep the exclusive deal with the nfl....that's why the prices are high. its 100 percent business.

NFL should come with Super fan pack ,,FREE OF CHARGE. To Pay another $100 is crazy. $350 just to watch football.Is it really possible to watch all the games at once? I'll never get NFL package again!!

I BELIEVE that SF is a D* product, thier way of actually making money on the NFL (with the money D* pays to the NFL). I know that the ST is not on any other provider, (except in Canada, I think) .
Anyway, what I am trying to say is, IF another provider had the Ticket, they would have the choice as to haveing a seperate HD package for the NFL.

Personally, I think , seeing D* came out with the new pricing packages, it states that for that price you get all the HD available with sub to that channel, or something to that extent.
Therefore, it should be part of D* HD package ($10. p/m)
imo,

Jimbo

If you complain enough to Directv they should give it to you for free.

I was told earlier that the "Auto Renew" was the way to go, that it would be still cheaper when it came out and that the SF would be free (at least for me) didn't nessasarily say it was part of the A R package, but didn't say otherwise either.

Don't forget, SF started at $ 99. then those that paid 99 that year got a letter and got it for 50 the next year.
They took last years NFL ST $229. I think, and are now giving it to some with ST and SF for $250.
Sounds to me like the HD is being merged into the ST price slowly, but they cannot do that all at once due to the SD people left that don't want to pay the extra because they don'thave the option to get the HD portion.

Eventually I think it will be all one package.
I've already posted what I think of the extra crap that they force you to buy along with it

Jimbo

the first year they had super fan, they gave it to me for 49 dollars because i had subscribed to sunday ticket during the previous year!

since i didn't have directv last season, i'm probably stuck at paying full price for super fan this season.....especially, since i'm getting sunday ticket at the mvp price.

The first year they had HD games on Sunday Ticket it was FREE. Then they come up with that lame SuperFan just to get more money out of us.

The first year they had HD games on Sunday Ticket it was FREE. Then they come up with that lame SuperFan just to get more money out of us.

Agreeded.

Now with the HD enabling fee you're supposed to get the HD version of any channel that you're getting the SD version of, right? Then why do we need to pay for SF just to get the HD version (short answer, because they can say we need to). Frankly, I don't care about the RedZone channel, game stat's and all the other stuff, all I want is the HD version. How about at least coming up with a 1/2 price SF option that's just the HD games, forget all the other stuff D*???

Agreeded.

Now with the HD enabling fee you're supposed to get the HD version of any channel that you're getting the SD version of, right? Then why do we need to pay for SF just to get the HD version (short answer, because they can say we need to). Frankly, I don't care about the RedZone channel, game stat's and all the other stuff, all I want is the HD version. How about at least coming up with a 1/2 price SF option that's just the HD games, forget all the other stuff D*???

RAD,
This is what I have been saying for years !

Thanks, and hopefully D* IS viewing these pages :)

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)