no NFL Super Fan??!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just called and renewed Sunday ticket. It inlcudes Superfan at 249.00 I asked over and over if this includes Superfan I was infoormed it does..

So does 249 sound right with Superfan??

first, of all, i hope this is documented somewhere because i would sure hate for you to experience the disappointment known as csr misinformation.

second, i do question the 249 price with superfan. i signed up for st in late february under the mvp promo and i was told i would have to purchase super fan seperately.

first, of all, i hope this is documented somewhere because i would sure hate for you to experience the disappointment known as csr misinformation.

second, i do question the 249 price with superfan. i signed up for st in late february under the mvp promo and i was told i would have to purchase super fan seperately.

I called during the Draft special they were having and was told to just hold off , that the Re Newal price would be much better than the other specials they run between now and the football season.
We'll see :clap

Jimbo

Jimbo,

Don't bet on too much of a discount. Last year the five payments came out to $209. Don't expect it to be that cheap again this year. Especially if the D10 launches successfully in June then most of the games will be in HD.

i thought i read that the mvp promo earlier this year during the playoffs was about equal to the early renewal price. i'm paying 20.82 for 11 months (maybe 10).

Auto renewal problems??? Has anyone been billed yet for the upcoming season with the 4 payments deal? A few friends told me they were billed for their first payment recently and I have not. I've been a ST subscriber for a long time...
Bud

I have hd ST for a while as well and mine didnt auto renew. They do have problems with that sometimes. I would call and make sure they have you renewed. For some reason they didnt even show that I had ST last year, weird.

I was doing some upkeep on my account and D* said if you get the early bird package for the sunday ticket they were going to throw in the superfan extra no charge. I hope D* is reading this thread! I HATED the superfan, making someone pay for the HD package and had NO interest in the other part of the package! I am lucky enough to have many multiple recievers to watch all the games. I didnt like at all that D* made me get the whole package and all I wanted was the HD games! Shining a turd still makes it a turd! Dont add stupid packages to handcuff your subscribers/customers to buy crap!

Regards

I just called D* and renewed my Sunday Ticket package after not seeing it shown on "my account" on the D* website. It usually automatically renews but I was concerned.

I got the early bird rate $249 and the CSR said that Super Fan was included for FREE.

I suggest if you have any questions about your Sunday Ticket renewal take a few minutes to telephone D*and make sure you get your Super Fan free.

Don't take the chance...call and be sure.

Ok, so I looked on line today and saw that they have added Superfan to the online ordering. I called DTV again to confirm again that the five payments of 49 included superfan and they looked it up and said yes it does....I have called a couple of times and have got the same answer...I guess I will have to wait and see.

I know its only June, but training camp is end of july...and football is king for me

Does anyone know if the HD channels will not be blacked out like last year for your local team? My locals aren't up in HD yet and that would be the only way I can see my local team in HD.

i know this much. i noticed friday when i was paying my bill that super fan is now available for 3 payments of 33 dollars. offer expires the end of october.

don't know what to tell you about your question, ramy!

I was doing some upkeep on my account and D* said if you get the early bird package for the sunday ticket they were going to throw in the superfan extra no charge. I hope D* is reading this thread! I HATED the superfan, making someone pay for the HD package and had NO interest in the other part of the package! I am lucky enough to have many multiple recievers to watch all the games. I didnt like at all that D* made me get the whole package and all I wanted was the HD games! Shining a turd still makes it a turd! Dont add stupid packages to handcuff your subscribers/customers to buy crap!

Regards

I agree with you 110%
I have had the HD portion since they started and I think it's rediculous that those of us that want the HD have to pay for the Fantansy garbage in order to get it.

It has been my opinion all along that if they did not make us HD used buy it, the FS portion would not have made it past the 1st year.
I HAD the NFL in HD (compliments of D* in the beginning, but now I have to pay exrta for it, although, some years it is free, others not.

Jimbo

NFL should come with Super fan pack ,,FREE OF CHARGE. To Pay another $100 is crazy. $350 just to watch football.Is it really possible to watch all the games at once? I'll never get NFL package again!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts