No Voom Ota

Update

I just received an email from Install CSR. They told me that Four Corners Satellite is the only company that works for Install Inc in my area so I have to use them unless I want to pay $55.00 extra to bring another installer from another area. Four Corners satellite did call me and they will be out 2-23 to upgrade my dish and adjust mu OTA. She was very nice and very polite. She also apologize for missing my last appointment. She said that she did not see the order until it was to late. TYork I believe your email helped. Hopefully everything will be done next Wednesday. Thanks again.

voom1 said:
I just received an email from Install CSR. They told me that Four Corners Satellite is the only company that works for Install Inc in my area so I have to use them unless I want to pay $55.00 extra to bring another installer from another area. Four Corners satellite did call me and they will be out 2-23 to upgrade my dish and adjust mu OTA. She was very nice and very polite. She also apologize for missing my last appointment. She said that she did not see the order until it was to late. TYork I believe your email helped. Hopefully everything will be done next Wednesday. Thanks again.

u are welcome any time

Update

The installer did come out on Wednesday and after some remarks from him he installed the 24" dish and the signal increased from 91 to 98. I do not think the dish will stay up when the winds start picking up in March but I will fix it myself if it blows off. He also would not adjust the ota like he suppose to have. That ok because when he left I walked around the roof and got a stronger signal and able to pick up fox. I had to buy some extra cable but at least I got what i wanted. I am thinking about taking pictures of the dish installation and send it to Voom to see what they think of the location of the dish. I believe I will. Well, thanks for the inputs and happy Vooming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)