Ohio State vs Michigan

Paul Wozniak said:
Jimbo, I asked Sean about my senior member status, but he hasn't had time to reply yet. Maybe somebody here can answer this. What makes me a "Senior Member"? Please try to refrain from the old age cracks, unless they're really funny.
Hey Paul,
Your NOT old, I know that for a fact !!!!

Jimbo

Digital Dude said:
You've been a member longer than 6 months.

Hey Dude,
Bring the cup to SJ! WHY your not there !!!
Can someone put a ball gag in McSorley's mouth? Oh come on theres nothing wrong with McSorley, He played in Toledo !!! Wait, are you talking about Chris or Marty ??
I miss Drew Remenda.
I sure how Drew is a hot chick you know !!!
Who is Drew ? I for some reason have never heard of him....

Jimbo
Go Wings !!!
Missing Stevie Y and Brendan.

Jimbos said:
Hey Dude,
Can someone put a ball gag in McSorley's mouth? Oh come on theres nothing wrong with McSorley, He played in Toledo !!! Wait, are you talking about Chris or Marty ??
I miss Drew Remenda.
I sure how Drew is a hot chick you know !!!
Who is Drew ? I for some reason have never heard of him....

Jimbo
Go Wings !!!
Missing Stevie Y and Brendan.

McSorley replaced Drew as the Sharks color guy on FSNBA. Drew is now with CBC and doing HNIC spots. He is the best color guy in the biz.

McSorley blabbers on and on and on during play when Randy hahn should be announcing the game. The other night McSorley droned on for almost 2 minutes during play after interrupting Randy.

How's Shanny doing in NY?

You guys should hear people freakin out here about the OSU-Indiana game being on ESPNU, Time Warner doesn't even carry the channel!

Digital Dude said:
You guys should hear people freakin out here about the OSU-Indiana game being on ESPNU, Time Warner doesn't even carry the channel!
I haven't seen that yet.
I would imagine that ESPN2 would pick it up.
None the less, I do get ESPNU

Jimbo

Digital Dude said:
McSorley replaced Drew as the Sharks color guy on FSNBA. Drew is now with CBC and doing HNIC spots. He is the best color guy in the biz.

McSorley blabbers on and on and on during play when Randy hahn should be announcing the game. The other night McSorley droned on for almost 2 minutes during play after interrupting Randy.

How's Shanny doing in NY?
Thanks for the info, I did not know who Drew was .....
One of the Mc Sorleys was also a coach up here several years back, before going to Vagas ....

Shanny appears to be doing quite well in NY, I keep hearing him mentioned in the highlights, So good for him. :)
I liked to hear the Irish Jig whenever he scored !!!

Jimbo

Last edited:
Digital Dude said:
I can understand their being upset---and would almost share my Slingbox---but this is Indiana they're playing: Ohio State 47 - Indiana 13

Digital Dude, actually I 'm a one year member on the 26th of this month. I just received this designation of "Senior Member" a couple a days ago. When did this become a hockey thread?Or should I say a commentator thread?

Paul Wozniak said:
Digital Dude, actually I 'm a one year member on the 26th of this month. I just received this designation of "Senior Member" a couple a days ago. When did this become a hockey thread?Or should I say a commentator thread?
Easy Paul,
It is a Sports thread !!!
Were all hockey fans here .... at least Digital dude and I...
Ya want to talk OSU / M hockey ?

Jimbo

riffjim4069 said:
I can understand their being upset---and would almost share my Slingbox---but this is Indiana they're playing: Ohio State 47 - Indiana 13

nevertheless, buckeye fans still want to see the game. I've contacted both WOW and TW and both have stated that its up to the local broadcaster (WBNS) to get the game. Evidently, WBNS is still trying to work a deal out. Otherwise, if no deal then your only option for the house is satellite.

scottc98 said:
nevertheless, buckeye fans still want to see the game. I've contacted both WOW and TW and both have stated that its up to the local broadcaster (WBNS) to get the game. Evidently, WBNS is still trying to work a deal out. Otherwise, if no deal then your only option for the house is satellite.
I would imagine by game time next week, something will be worked out...
I would guess a local station would pick it up, up here (Toledo,Oh) we always get the game either on ABC or ESPN, or ESPN2.... I would be suprised if it's not on ESPN2.

Jimbo
Well it looks like the Buckeyes will not be picked up by ESPN or ESPN2 this week, it will be available to sat users on channels 609 on D* and 148 on DISH at noon

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I am a huge Red Wings fan, I guess I would rather this thread concentrate on the Butt- kicking Michigan is going to lay on OSU. My apologies to you two fine gentlemen.

Paul Wozniak said:
Sorry guys, I am a huge Red Wings fan, I guess I would rather this thread concentrate on the Butt- kicking Michigan is going to lay on OSU. My apologies to you two fine gentlemen.
Bring it ON ......
You'll be lucky to win tonight ....

Actually I really expect them to win tonight, don't know what I was thinking :smug

If M loses all teh prestige of the OSU vs M games goes out the window ....
Of course we know M hasn't been undefeated since what '97 ???

Jimbo

Jimbos said:
If M loses all teh prestige of the OSU vs M games goes out the window ....
Of course we know M hasn't been undefeated since what '97 ???
I would be concerned about this afternoons game against the Spartoonies; they have hit bottom and there's always a chance they will come out swinging since they nothing else to lose.

riffjim4069 said:
I would be concerned about this afternoons game against the Spartoonies; they have hit bottom and there's always a chance they will come out swinging since they nothing else to lose.

Has me a bit worried too. It's a chance for MSU to salvage their season.

Wow! It looks like MSU has packed it in for the remainder of the football season. Sure...OSU has the better team, but the Spartans should at least be able to compete. They are getting steam-rolled. Heck, my local ABC switched to Missouri vs. Texas A&M almost 30 minutes ago. The MSU program is in turmoil. I predict that coach John L. Williams will be fired by Monday morning after yet another pathetic showing.

riffjim4069 said:
Wow! It looks like MSU has packed it in for the remainder of the football season. Sure...OSU has the better team, but the Spartans should at least be able to compete. They are getting steam-rolled. Heck, my local ABC switched to Missouri vs. Texas A&M almost 30 minutes ago. The MSU program is in turmoil. I predict that coach John L. Williams will be fired by Monday morning after yet another pathetic showing.

John L. better be fired monday to show the fans and Alumni that the school cares about the program.

My friend and I have season tickets, and we were pissed when we got in the stadium. There were literally more Buckeye fans than MSU fans. That should send a message to the school.

We left after the Buckeyes got their first T.D. We would have rather watched the Tigers game. Thank God we did!

riffjim4069 said:
Nothing too lose, lucky to score
38-7 and the Bucks shut it down in the 2nd half, running most of it ....
2 and third string D was in thruout the 2nd half as well.
I would have perfered Tressel put the 1st team back in on the last drive to assure the shut out, but thats not Jim's way ....
He'll never run the score up and never take advantage of another team when he's up handliy

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)