Pansat 6000HXC SAT list question...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Das Hammer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Too close to Ohio
Hi. I picked up a Pansat 6000HXC a couple weeks ago, new in the box. Opened it up and the firmware was from the original release last year so I went ahead and flashed the latest and greatest from pansatusa.com (26 Jan 06 v1108).

Also, been scanning channels in all of the time on C and Ku bands.

Now, when I push the SAT button on the remote to get the list of satellites, at the very bottom of the list it says "Echo Package" :eek: I do not want this, nor do I need this. How do I get rid of it? How the heck did it get there in the first place!?

Thought I could probably get rid of it by means of editing my channel list on the PC, but I don't see it anywhere.

Suggestions????????

You may have to do a factory reset. But, I don't have a clue how to help. Maybe someone else knows what you can do. If no one knows what you should do, I would definitely give the reset a try.

Al

weird....I didnt have that newest software in mine so I don't know (the 6000 has been sold).

Odd that it would say that.

Iceberg said:
weird....I didnt have that newest software in mine so I don't know (the 6000 has been sold).

Odd that it would say that.

I did the factory reset from the on screen menu and it went away. They must have done something to it before they sent it to me. Well, now I can sell it with no qualms.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)