picture freezing

Status
Please reply by conversation.
would switching out to a hr-44 solve the issues? I also noticed the hard drive is filling up faster than expected. For 1tb it is 60% full. I have all kinds of stuff on my 750 gb hard drive in my computer and it's no where close to being full.

Hd video will take a lot of hard drive space. I suspect going to an HR44 would end your freezing issues. The problem is getting Directv to agree.

the install guy was like "yea you should have a hard time filling up this 1tb hard drive"
Well I've been down below 20% left before. Yes I record the news and a lot of shows but it shouldn't fill that quickly.

the install guy was like "yea you should have a hard time filling up this 1tb hard drive"
Well I've been down below 20% left before. Yes I record the news and a lot of shows but it shouldn't fill that quickly.

Video takes a lot of space, HD takes even more space. I've seen the genies with 3% left on them. People don't realize how much is recorded until they go through their recordings. Getting a 44 will not change the hard rive and will fill up just as fast

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)