PlAYBOY VOOM 701 starts on March 1st

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I hope Voom understands that they could make more money if they have an option for a SUB or PPV like Directv.

I wonder if Geno is going to be able to sleep tonight. He usually is up before me in the morning. So it's going to be a race to see who sees the push or the new channel on the lineup. I do not know if I am going to be able to sleep myself. :)

Let's please keep the DirecTV info out of the Voom thread so we keep some semblance of sanity.

Tim

Sean Mota said:
I wonder if Geno is going to be able to sleep tonight. He usually is up before me in the morning. So it's going to be a race to see who sees the push or the new channel on the lineup. I do not know if I am going to be able to sleep myself. :)

Why sleep when you have VOOM! If it's starts right at midnight, I'll be nudging the wife at about 12:10.

Muh Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa !

Geno said:
Why sleep when you have VOOM! If it's starts right at midnight, I'll be nudging the wife at about 12:10.

The zap2it guide shows PBTV as being "off air" until 7 am on the 1st...

5:40am. No code push or evidence of any new channels yet. Time to go to work! Bummer.

Well guys... did you ever receive this new channel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts