Post your Wii Codes

I'm pretty sure I have added everyone who has posted.

You can go to your friends list and see who has added you.

I went and added every one that has posted their Wii code. So far 1 have 1 reply. Thanks for your help:)

sonic2000

Be sure to add the other Wii codes in your address book. When you do this the Mii's can travel between Wii's. I'll add your number tonight. So far I have just two other guys from this list who have registered me.

Question:

Are you just posting Wii codes or are you also sharing friend codes for games (Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc)?

Wii console codes

Hello i just got the wii and put all the console codes in to my wii from the other message but it was too old and i could not reply to it.so im starting a new thread.My console number is 2449 6723 2604 2878 add mine and post yours we can be ready for this online play stuff.I will put put your codes into my wii also.

I'm finally getting around to posting my wii code here. I've already put in several of those who have posted theirs, so I'm hoping to finally see a mii parade.

Mine: 3639 1520 0948 0910

I have added everyone in the thread.

Question:

Are you just posting Wii codes or are you also sharing friend codes for games (Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc)?

You have to use the friend codes for games.

I'm hoping to finally see a mii parade.

You should have a parade soon.

I just checked my parade. I have 1677 Miis in it. :eek:

I only have about 12 of the 20 pages filled in my address book.

Gawwwwwlllyy! How did you get that many Wii codes? My kids don't have very many friends that have Wii's, and I'm betting that those don't even know that you can connect it to the internet.

By the way. We should set up a satguys Mariokart race league and race on Sunday nights or something. I'm finding that this Mariokart is not as easy to beat as the old N64 version. I was a straight up pro on that thing. I'm finding it very difficult to earn gold trophies on the 100cc bike only races. Everytime I get into first place in a race, I suffer some sort of bad luck (called shoddy driving) and finish 7th or 8th.

Each Wii code can have hundreds of Miis. It isn't one per Wii code.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)