Post your Wii Codes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Right now:

If both sides enter the friend code you can send messages to them. Also you will receive their Miis. They will show up in your Mii parade. If your Miis are set to mingle, your Miis will show up in their parade.

In a couple of months:

You will use the code to play games with your friends online, kinda like XBox Live.

If they allowed seperate codes per family member (ala PS3), then I'd put mine out. But since the kids play alot, I'll avoid that until Nintendo makes a way to have family members have different coded.

I have added everyone that has posted in this thread so far. Mine is 7521 2352 0737 0206

mine is 0889-0393-5267-6348

I've added everyone so far. Everyone is grayed out in my address book though.

Okay I've added my friend who has also added me. How come I still can't send them a message?

Nevermind, it's working now. :) So far only one Satelliteguys member has added me.

Adding All of You

I'm adding all of you. I'll post my # tonight but you will get it when I add you anyway. I did a friend's number last night and it was active when I got up this morning. He was not in my Parade - no one is at this point.

Brief How-To ... just in case.

GOTO
Address Book

Add

Others or Wii

You want to add a Wii address

Then attach the Sat Guys Nickname that goes with the address.

See you at the parade.

Anyone still doing this? I just got my Wii a week ago and just made some Miis, but I have no friends yet. Here is my console # 1953 3424 4923 7755.

I must be doing something wrong. I added some of you to my address book but never got any replies. Any help would be appreciated.

I must be doing something wrong. I added some of you to my address book but never got any replies. Any help would be appreciated.

That's because nobody has added you. They have to do the same on their end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)