PS4 Owners Thread

I know, and I would have but I don't have a Taco Bell in my town. I'd have to drive a half hour to get to one. I see that McDonalds if having a giveaway with the XBox One now.
That'd make for an interesting survey interview..

"What was the deciding factor in you getting an Xbox One instead of a PS4?"
"The Taco Bell was too far away."

The 4th round of psn password resets finally got me. A little unnerving, wondering if this is going to be a recurring thing and for how long.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was asked to reset my PSN password a few days after launch. So far I haven't seen any ill effects on any of my online accounts but it still makes you nervous hearing that your login info might be compromised. You would think their security would be more beefed up after the month long outage hackers caused a few years ago.

Supposedly it's due to an exploit involving FIFA, a game I haven't even played, but why would that compromise my credentials in any way? Really doesn't add up to me.
After the massive blunder of the first data breach, Sony isn't taking any chances.

Supposedly it's due to an exploit involving FIFA, a game I haven't even played, but why would that compromise my credentials in any way? Really doesn't add up to me.

I haven't played FIFA either and I was asked to change mine too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

man I am REALLLY wanting to try out battlefield 4. anyone have both killzone and battlefield 4 that can update me on what you prefer? it seems killzone is FULL of campers and the multiplayer is just not as fun when people start that.

man I am REALLLY wanting to try out battlefield 4. anyone have both killzone and battlefield 4 that can update me on what you prefer? it seems killzone is FULL of campers and the multiplayer is just not as fun when people start that.

I have played quite a bit of both. Killzone has a much better campaign but BF4's multiplayer is much better in my opinion. There is just so much going on and there is nothing quite like the epic 64 player matches. The vehicles you can use add lot more variety to the gameplay too. If you are in to single player campaigns Killzone is the easy choice. I don't mind Killzone's multiplayer but I think BF4 is more fun. If you get BF don't even mess with the campaign. It's not worth your time.

I have played quite a bit of both. Killzone has a much better campaign but BF4's multiplayer is much better in my opinion. There is just so much going on and there is nothing quite like the epic 64 player matches. The vehicles you can use add lot more variety to the gameplay too. If you are in to single player campaigns Killzone is the easy choice. I don't mind Killzone's multiplayer but I think BF4 is more fun. If you get BF don't even mess with the campaign. It's not worth your time.

I am pretty far I feel in Killzones Camp. So I am very tempted to dump it once I finish that, I really liked mulitplayer at first, but lately its been no fun at all.

One of our friends asked us to be on the lookout for a PS4, for their son. Day off, so I headed to the mall. Was surprised when I walked into Gamestop this morning and saw a delivery coming in. I was the only one in the store. Walked out with a PS4.

Last edited:
Walmart and Target apparently are getting a bunch of PS4s and Ones this Sunday to correspond with their flyers.
I expect the stores will have long lines? At least I saved them from having to wake up early Sunday and head out in a snowstorm. Was funny. They asked how much. Um, 399.99. Not a penny more.

Last edited:
I expect the stores will have long lines? At least I saved them from having to wake up early Sunday and head out in a snowstorm. Was funny. They asked how much. Um, 399.99. Not a penny more.

As it should be. All those crazies out there taking advantage of people trying to sell them for twice as much.