Ravens cut Ray Rice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFLPA are appealing his suspension AND Ray Rice has hired an attorney to do the same.
I don't blame him. Legally Goddall exceeded his authority by placing more penalties for the same offense (Rice already admitted he hit her, the video only confirmed what he already admitted), exceeding published penalties under both the old and new guidelines.

Doesn't excuse Rice one bit, but the commissioner's office has handled this incorrectly from day one.

I cannot set this article up sarcastically,I can only say,prepare to have your common sense assaulted so hard that you won't know what hit you. You'll think that the Onion put out this article,but unfortunately they didn't. I like to call this web site the web version of the supermarket tabloid,"the World Weekly News(the tabloid that has had articles about the space alien who has visited every sitting president for the past 30 years)."
tinfoilhat.gif
tinfoilhatsmile.gif
tinfoil.gif
tinfoilhatsmile.gif
spy.gif
And Awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay we go.

First a set-up on this article. it is supposed to be based on a report from a Russian intelligence agency(because it's very important for Putin to be updated about the Ray Rice situation). I hope you take this article with a HUGE grain of salt.

Top NFL Player Ray Rice “Crucified” For Protecting Wife From Herself
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1804.htm

:confused::imshocked:what:wtf:censored:facepalm:computerwindow

He may not ever play again,but he will win compensation & maybe back pay. I think that people are more upset over how the NFL handled this than the actual crime(on the part of Ray Rice) itself.
Not the NFL's business to handle the actual crime, that was the Baltimore PD. Separate issue from the NFL.

And yes, the NFL will likely (and should) pay the full value of his contract, including future potential earnings, as due to the way they handled things.

If they had just handled things based on their current procedures, they would have been okay, but the shifting and changing of things, without giving him due process, are going to screw them over in court.

Not the NFL's business to handle the actual crime, that was the Baltimore PD. Separate issue from the NFL.

And yes, the NFL will likely (and should) pay the full value of his contract, including future potential earnings, as due to the way they handled things.

If they had just handled things based on their current procedures, they would have been okay, but the shifting and changing of things, without giving him due process, are going to screw them over in court.
Actually the crime was committed in New Jersey(Atlantic City I think). That's who dropped the law enforcement ball.

Actually the crime was committed in New Jersey(Atlantic City I think). That's who dropped the law enforcement ball.
for some reason I thought it was in Baltimore. Either way, my point remains the same.

As it was, she refused to cooperate, so hard for the police to do anything.

I heard a guy on the radio this morning saying that the CBA has a "double jeopardy" clause and Rice has a "case". But, and this is my opinion now, why can't new evidence effectively male things "start over"? I know some say that Rice told the NFL the whole story vs what the original video showed but no one really knows, do we?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

He may not ever play again,but he will win compensation & maybe back pay. I think that people are more upset over how the NFL handled this than the actual crime(on the part of Ray Rice) itself.

NFL contracts are not guaranteed and you can be cut for any reason. He will not get back pay only bonuses previously earned.

The NFL didn't really need to extend his suspension, because once the tape surfaced and he was released by the Ravens, no other team was adding him. No team was going t to go through that public scorn. Plus he's an older running back with diminished skills. We've seen the last of Ray Rice in an NFL uniform.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)