Sat Talk Live Tonight at 9 PM EDT

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Access America

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 18, 2007
Sat Talk on Galaxy 19

Please join Mike Kohl and me tonight on the Sat Show for the latest on satellite & TV technology.

When? Friday, April 10, 2009, 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific

Call-in number: 712-432-8700 Ext.: 123#

How to listen? Go to http://www.access-america.net.

Thank you,
Ralf

If you FTA guys have any FTA questions Mike Kohl is your guy to give you the detailed answers you need.

I wish we could get Iceberg to do a show. :)

Yes,

A sub forum devoted to FTA radio would be excellent! I think this often gets shuffled into the deck, but never really given proper credit. There are lots of great things to be found here...

Access America for one! :)

I WILL be tuning into the FTA Show tonight for certain!

Thanks Ralf

RADAR

The Satellite Talk Show, correct? I guess I did not realize that the shows were controlled by different entities. Your show airs directly after Friday Night Talk. Correct?

AcWxRADAR

Yes, it airs right after Wayne & Crafty aka Friday Night Talk. The FTA Show is a customer of Access America and produced by Richard Buckner and airs on Thursdays. The Satellite Talk Show is Mike Kohl's and my attempt to provide a little satellite talk on Friday evenings.

Yes, it airs right after Wayne & Crafty aka Friday Night Talk. The FTA Show is a customer of Access America and produced by Richard Buckner and airs on Thursdays. The Satellite Talk Show is Mike Kohl's and my attempt to provide a little satellite talk on Friday evenings.

Thanks Ralf,

I was laboring under a misnomer. Looking forward to the show tonight. Maybe you could work a little section into your show sometime regarding dish size vs EIRP levels and how to calculate the affective area of a dish (aperture) and how to determine the EIRP from Lyngsat. That would be a great segment.

AcWxRADAR

no need for a radio forum mainly because we have a fair amount of subsections already. We have the most compared to other areas here

It becomes a question of "where to post X question" then. Thats why its setup pretty simple now
-non technical goes in the FTA shack
-PC cards goes...PC card area
-C-Band goes in the C-Band area
-everything else in the main area :)

no need for a radio forum mainly because we have a fair amount of subsections already. We have the most compared to other areas here

It becomes a question of "where to post X question" then. Thats why its setup pretty simple now
-non technical goes in the FTA shack
-PC cards goes...PC card area
-C-Band goes in the C-Band area
-everything else in the main area :)

Hello Iceberg,

Yes, you guys have provided a lot of subforums and a very great site. I love it. My point is that the FTA radio signals are taking a back seat. After listening to them, I find them very excellent. They should be promoted more often.

RADAR

Thanks Ralf,

I was laboring under a misnomer. Looking forward to the show tonight. Maybe you could work a little section into your show sometime regarding dish size vs EIRP levels and how to calculate the affective area of a dish (aperture) and how to determine the EIRP from Lyngsat. That would be a great segment.

AcWxRADAR

Thank you very much! I am listening to the show right now and I really appreciate that you included the information on EIRP and dish size. I didn't expect it on this weeks show, but it was great!

Thanks very much guys! I will be tuning in to every show that I can! Do you have a re-broadcast or archive of your shows on the net?

Thanks again Ralf,

Gordy (AcWxRADAR)

Thanks very much guys! I will be tuning in to every show that I can! Do you have a re-broadcast or archive of your shows on the net?

Thanks again Ralf,

Gordy (AcWxRADAR)

Please go to Access America - Schedule. All shows that air on Access America are listed there. The Sat Talk Show replays several times throughout the week and there is also a RSS feed if you want to download it.

Thanks for listening.
Ralf

Great Great Great!!!

Ralf, your show and your guest is great! Everyone needs to tune into this show every week! Excellent!

Thank you for your support. Any questions or recomendations you have for the show, please send a e-mail to the link below. If we don't have the answer, a listener might call in and have it! You also can follow and interact with the show by Internet Relay chat (IRC). The address is irc.access-america.net #access-america.

Thank you again.
Ralf

Thank you for your support. Any questions or recomendations you have for the show, please send a e-mail to the link below. If we don't have the answer, a listener might call in and have it! You also can follow and interact with the show by Internet Relay chat (IRC). The address is irc.access-america.net #access-america.

Thank you again.
Ralf

Ralf,

I will be informing my friends and relatives to tune into your show and I will be tuning in each week as well.

Is the Friday evening broadcast the only live show?

Thanks

Sat Talk will be back this comming Friday

Just a reminder that Sat Talk will be back this comming Friday, April 24, 2009 at 9 PM EDT. As always Mike Kohl will be with me for the first 2 hours.

Thanks,
Ralf
Access-America

Status
Please reply by conversation.