Sat Talk Live Tonight at 9 PM EDT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just a reminder that Sat Talk will be back this comming Friday, April 24, 2009 at 9 PM EDT. As always Mike Kohl will be with me for the first 2 hours.

Thanks,
Ralf
Access-America

I missed it last week but will make sure to listen Friday! Mike Kohl, another man that knows satellite! I will be swung there for sure!

Thanks for the reminder Access America!

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Sat Talk Show Tonight on Galaxy 19

Please join Mike Kohl and me tonight on the Sat Talk Show for the latest on satellite & TV technology.

When? Friday, May 1, 2009, 9 PM Eastern, 6 PM Pacific

Call-in number: 712-432-8700 Ext.: 123#

How to listen? Go to http://www.access-america.net or sattalk.us - Home.

Thank you,
Ralf

I listened to your show for the first time last week Ralf.. I'll be listening in again tonight! I've heard Mike Kohl on w0kie radio years ago, but I hadn't heard him in a while.

I'm looking forward to tonight's show.

I listened last week! I am on that bird Galaxy 19 (formally IA 5) now on the Test 243 Channel listing to Country Music!! 100% commercial free music!!

Mike, and Ralf, give us Satellite Guys a shout out tonight! :D

Will be tuned it at 9 PM tonight for sure!!

B~Man

I listened last week! I am on that bird Galaxy 19 (formally IA 5) now on the Test 243 Channel listing to Country Music!! 100% commercial free music!!

Mike, and Ralf, give us Satellite Guys a shout out tonight! :D

Will be tuned it at 9 PM tonight for sure!!

B~Man

I sure will!

Ralf

Great job Scott! It is 10:45 PM now and I am in rain fade! :mad:

Guess my 80 CM dish is not doing the job!!!

Big storm is rolling through right now here in the Mid-Ohio Valley!

Guess I am going to have to listen to the replay online!

Great job tonight Ralf & Mike! It is good to put a voice to the postings you all do!

Have a great evening!

K E V I N

Great job Scott! It is 10:45 PM now and I am in rain fade! :mad:

Guess my 80 CM dish is not doing the job!!!

Big storm is rolling through right now here in the Mid-Ohio Valley!

Guess I am going to have to listen to the replay online!

Great job tonight Ralf & Mike! It is good to put a voice to the postings you all do!

Have a great evening!

K E V I N

We have a RSS feed at Sat Talk with Ralf Black if you want to download later.

I tried to listen but there was no audio. GCN and WRN were working on that bird. I guess its time for a re-scan.

Question:
I am attempting to download Sat Talk for 4-24-09 to my Sansa Clip 2GB player..IE7 times out when downloading..I can download on Firefox and WinAmp can play it but when I try to add it to my player, I get a "not compatible" error message..Bottom line:What browser/player combination will save the show to my Sansa Clip player

Question:
I am attempting to download Sat Talk for 4-24-09 to my Sansa Clip 2GB player..IE7 times out when downloading..I can download on Firefox and WinAmp can play it but when I try to add it to my player, I get a "not compatible" error message..Bottom line:What browser/player combination will save the show to my Sansa Clip player

Really don't know what to tell you. http://uddle.com/sattalk.php is set up as an RSS feed. So, any RSS feed program like Juice, and others that can handle MP3 files, should be able to get it.

Ralf

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts