Sat Talk Live Tonight at 9 PM EDT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
http://uddle.com/sattalk.php is set up as an RSS feed. So, any RSS feed program like Juice, and others that can handle MP3 files, should be able to get it.

Ralf

Thanks for the URL link Ralf, Just downloaded to my MP3 player and can listen to what I missed last week!

Scott Greczkowski: The Pioneers’ Dinner Video I talked about on the air with Mike and Ralph tonight is now online.

Watched them both, great that you posed this Scott! Great Production Job!

K E V I N
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Sat Talk Live on Galaxy 19

Sat Talk Live with Mike Kohl and Ralf Black is starting one hour later tonight at 10 PM ET. I have a live TV shot with CNBC until 9 PM ET and will not make it home on time for our regular scheduled air time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ralf

Sat Talk Live with Mike Kohl and Ralf Black is starting one hour later tonight at 10 PM ET. I have a live TV shot with CNBC until 9 PM ET and will not make it home on time for our regular scheduled air time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ralf

Not a problem guys!

Hey Ralf, I was going to bump this thread up this morning but did not know from the Access America site if you all were live tonight or not!

I will be tuned in tonight for sure! :D

K E V I N

BUMP UP THE THREAD FOR TONIGHTS SHOW!!

REMINDER: Sat-Talk Tonight on Access America

WHERE: Galaxy 19 Formerly IA 5

TV/RADIO: RADIO AUDIO CHANNEL

TIME: Starting one hour later tonight at 10 PM ET

Call-in number: 712-432-8700 Ext.: 123#

How to listen? Go to http://www.access-america.net.

Moving over to there now to catch the show tonight!

No rain tonight so I should be able to catch the whole show!

Hope to hear the discussions about the 90 CM mini bud debate tonight Ralf!

A lot of us would like to hear you guys take on that!

If it can be done bet Mike would tell us, that sounds like a project he might have tried at least once in his lifetime!

Be waiting for the show to come on, locked over on Access America now!

Have a great show guys!

:D

K E V I N

Last edited:
FYI Ralf, no problems with audio on show from start to 10:33 PM to when you announced that the audio on the satellite is cutting out and Audio is fine!

Not dropping or cutting out!

I would say an individual problem.

You are OK here!

K E V I N

Sattalk with Ralf & Mike

Was looking forward to the show last night on G19, but there was Christian programming on instead. Anyone have info? Thanks!

FYI Ralf, no problems with audio on show from start to 10:33 PM to when you announced that the audio on the satellite is cutting out and Audio is fine!

Not dropping or cutting out!

I would say an individual problem.

You are OK here!

K E V I N

Yeah, Wayne who said it's cutting out needs to tweak his dish!

Ralf

Sat Talk on Galaxy 19

Mike Kohl and I will be on again tonight from 9 PM EDT to 11 PM EDT on Galaxy 19 Ku-band and the Internet streams.

As always we discuss the latest developments in the satellite industry and take your calls. Call-in number is 712-432-8700 Ext. 123#. If you have questions about satellite and FTA, this is the time to call. Maybe we can trouble shoot your problems.

For satellite coordinates and Internet stream links go to http//www.sattalk.us.

We also welcome you to visit us in the IRC chat. Point your IRC client towards this server:

irc.access-america.net
/join #access-america

We hope you have time to listen

Thank you,
Ralf Black

Sat Talk on G19 Ku Tonight

Mike Kohl and I will be on again tonight from 9 PM EDT to 11 PM EDT on Galaxy 19 Ku-band and the Internet streams.

As always we discuss the latest developments in the satellite industry and take your calls. Call-in number is 712-432-8700 Ext. 123#. If you have questions about satellite and FTA, this is the time to call. Maybe we can trouble shoot your problems.

For satellite coordinates and Internet stream links go to http//www.sattalk.us.

We also welcome you to visit us in the IRC chat. Point your IRC client towards this server:

irc.access-america.net
/join #access-america

We hope you have time to listen

Thank you,
Ralf Black

Any one getting chirps from the G19 feed?
I'm on my 5000 getting 72-73% Q on my new Direcway and 70-72% Q on my Starband 75e
(That's the equipment I have to work with right now)

I can get the internet feed, but can't seem to connect to the IRC server to ask there.

I can get the internet feed, but can't seem to connect to the IRC server to ask there.

*** Connecting to port 6667 of server irc.access-america.net [refnum 0]
*** Connection closed from irc.access-america.net: Undefined error: 0

Seems to be a server problem on their end.

I got in on port 6666 thanks to Mike mentioning these posts and Ralf said try 6666/7/8/9. :)

Yep, that usually works. We think it is a router problem. The router will be changed out to a dual wan router next week. Since I have 2 ISP's it gives us a fallback when one goes out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)